Coskin CKY-5650AT Reviews

From 1 review

Coskin CKY-5650AT - Ask a question now

Coskin CKY-5650AT

“I love my new Coskin CKY-5650AT digital photo frame. I...”

Written on: 12/11/2006 by torwoods01 (2 reviews written)

I love my new Coskin CKY-5650AT digital photo frame. I got it from Red-Onions.com. It arrived in good time, and I hope to buy more to use as Christmas presents this year.

I like the idea of having my digital images displayed in a digital frame. It makes great sense. No more printing and having the sideboard cluttered with picture frames. One digital frame set on slide show mode, excellent… Read Full Review

Bigler's Response to torwoods01's Review

Written on: 04/12/2012

Need your help, have one too. What are the specs and file format I use? How should I size and format images for the SD card?
THANKS!!!