Panasonic LS91 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

Panasonic LS91 - Ask a question now

Panasonic LS91

“The Panasonic LS91 portable DVD player is excellent in...”

Written on: 12/11/2006 by k60sav (1 review written)

The Panasonic LS91 portable DVD player is excellent in almost every way, especially with a 9 inch screen. I was overjoyed at everything to do with it. I couldn't have asked for more to be honest, except for one major glitch that lets the whole product down... The battery says 3 hour battery life, but this is not true! I charged the battery several times, even up to 10 hours, and the battery charge wouldn't hold for more than an hour and 50 minutes at best, before it just died during a film. I… Read Full Review

Wobbled's Response to k60sav's Review

Written on: 16/11/2006

I used to have a portable DVD player, but I gave up on it for the same reason as you - battery issues. There are too many moving parts in a DVD player to ever get a good battery life.
<br/>
<br/>I purchased a digital movie player (sort of), and I have been extremely happy ever since. I went for the GPX2, which is actually a Linux based mini computer about the same size as a Nintendo DS. The screen is large and bright, it plays most types of video files, the battery holds up for around 6 hours and you can also play MP3's and hundreds of retro games. I'd definitely recommend that you take a look at it.

K60Sav's Response to k60sav's Review

Written on: 16/11/2006

Glad I'm not the only one who's had trouble. I got an email from Panasonic themselves today. Guess why they said the Panasonic LS91 DVD player didn't last? Don't laugh...it could have been the room temperature or the brightness level lol. My god, what? By over an hour? Ha ha, I don't think so!! I took it back and got a refund. Anyway, thanks for the information. I am going to check out the GPX2 this weekend. It was good of you to let me know. Thank you. Kev.