Tesco Mint Chocolate Sticks Reviews

Tesco Mint Chocolate Sticks - Ask a question now

“Tesco Belgian chocolate mint ice cream sticks are...”

Written on: 27/05/2015 by nuttyshelly (1 review written)

Tesco Belgian chocolate mint ice cream sticks are absolutely delicious. The quality of chocolate is one of the best I have tasted, it is smooth and velvety and was not as bitter as I had expected. the mint ice cream was very creamy and had a lovely thick texture, the mint sauce was just right, and it had nice chunks of chocolate. I would highly recommend this product… Read Full Review

“My favourite mint chocolate - I can eat a whole box in...”

Written on: 08/01/2004 by pnadin (122 reviews written)

My favourite mint chocolate - I can eat a whole box in one go easily.

Can write anymore just now as I am off to Tescos again… Read Full Review