Brother CS-80 Reviews

• Service & Support

Brother CS-80 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Brother CS-80

Brother CS-80

“I absolutely LOVE the Brother CS-80 sewing machine!...”

Written on: 15/01/2009

I absolutely LOVE the Brother CS-80 sewing machine! I'm gonna say it again, it is sooooo COOL. I'm trying to decide whether I will fix the sewing machine I have or I will get new one. but I looked online little bit and I noticed nobody has CS-80 anymore. (discontinued?)… Read Full Review

“I bought two different brother machines for christmas...”

Written on: 26/12/2008 by tgabe63 (1 review written)

I bought two different brother machines for christmas gifts, one being the Brother CS-80. Both have a hard time making straight lines for a seem. Material moves everywhere. Hold on tight or your seem will not be the same… Read Full Review

“Very frustrated with the ease of purchasing...”

Written on: 24/07/2008 by eksing (1 review written)

Very frustrated with the ease of purchasing replacement parts… Read Full Review

“The Brother CS-80 sewing machine is beautiful to look...”

Written on: 11/11/2006 by cmorley50 (1 review written)

The Brother CS-80 sewing machine is beautiful to look at. The designers at Brother knocked themselves out with this one. I was both enthralled and hesitant about the thread cassette. I love new gadgets, but it represents one more thing that can break. I also thought it might be more work instead of less. It turns out to be a breeze to use. Simplicity itself. The needle is automatically threaded when the cassette is inserted. So cool!

This is the perfect machine for someone who hates to sew… Read Full Review

Mindy's Response to cmorley50's Review

Written on: 14/11/2006

How difficult was the Brother CS-80 sewing machine to learn to use? I've never used a sewing machine before, but I bought a book on sewing recently, and I'd like to learn to do at least simple tasks. Would there be a big learning curve?

Mindy's Response to cmorley50's Review

Written on: 16/11/2006

Cheers for that. I shall have to have a look for it. Any other tips you can offer?

Cmorley50's Response to cmorley50's Review

Written on: 14/11/2006

I find sewing difficult, but the Brother CS-80 sewing machine makes it much simpler. The manual is very good, and it gives step by step instructions on all the basics. Armed with your other book you should have a fighting chance.