Lunarpages www.lunarpages.com Reviews

Lunarpages www.lunarpages.com - Ask a question now

“I went with Lunar because their offerings in relation...”

Written on: 05/07/2008

I went with Lunar because their offerings in relation to price and features far far exceeds that of anyone else out there. I'm based in the UK and knew that I might suffer some cross-atlantic issues but on the website front there were no issues, and still isn't. The website never goes down and the added content is very good - free scripts etc.

BUT...be very careful about using them to host your company's email... ours fails to connect to their servers at least three times a day, and then says… Read Full Review

“I had hosted 4 sites on lunarpages servers for the...”

Written on: 07/03/2007 by cwjohnso (1 review written)

I had hosted 4 sites on lunarpages servers for the last 4 years. Up until the last year, it was great. Recently, I have had several long lasting outages, and very poor support. I would think twice about using lunarpages. I am pulling all my sites to another host… Read Full Review

“I've had a web site hosted with Lunarpages for nearly...”

Written on: 10/11/2006 by sm2006 (3 reviews written)

I've had a web site hosted with Lunarpages for nearly two years now, and the server uptime has been excellent. My package has been upgraded regularly with more bandwidth, space, databases, and just generally more features. The company is based in America, which could be a problem for people outside the US, but the email service is very good, with quick replies… Read Full Review