Kyocera Samurai 2100DG Reviews

• Image Quality

Kyocera Samurai 2100DG - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kyocera Samurai 2100DG

Kyocera Samurai 2100DG

“Overall the Kyocera Samurai 2100DG is a good digital...”

Written on: 05/04/2002 by AJ. (1 review written)

Overall the Kyocera Samurai 2100DG is a good digital camera, other than the battery… Read Full Review

62334_Frank.'s Response to 18062_AJ.'s Review

Written on: 04/01/2003

I agree about the battery being hard to find, as No stores in the New Orleans area has one. Glad I bought two when purchasing the camera in Dec. 99, but now they run down after only 5 to 10 flash pictures. $750 camera no good without $40 battery!!

Dann083's Response to 18062_AJ.'s Review

Written on: 07/02/2004

I just read your comments on the problems people are having with finding a battery for their Samurai 2100DG. I was able to find one at batterysavings.com and as I recall the purchase price was less than $30.00 including shippping and handling. I was very pleased with the service and hope this helps thoses having the battery locationing problems.

Kyocera Samurai 2100DG

“When I was researching digital cameras I found very...”

Written on: 09/01/2002 by Flexster. (1 review written)

When I was researching digital cameras I found very little info on the Kyocera Samurai 2100DG. I came across it on e-bay so I started to do the leg work. what I found was a well kept secret. This is the best camera I have ever owned. I use it heavy for both product shots and family shots. it is loaded with features… Read Full Review