Emporio Reviews - www.emporiohome.co.uk

Emporio - www.emporiohome.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Furniture ordered from Emporio arrived late, items...”

Written on: 04/07/2008

Furniture ordered from Emporio arrived late, items missing and then told they were out of stock. Customer service line went to answer phone whenever I called. I think poor customer service lets the company down… Read Full Review

“After ordering my sofa, i was told that it would be...”

Written on: 09/06/2008

After ordering my sofa, i was told that it would be delivered in 6-8 weeks (or maybe sooner!).8 weeks went by and i went back to ask where my sofa was. They said that that particular sofa takes 10 weeks - obviously i was told otherwise, but that woman has now left the company.

2 more weeks went by and still no sofa. After being told that the sofa will be ready again and delays due to a missing 'leg' or one missing 'cushion', I rang and they said the sofa was ready and waiting to be… Read Full Review

“I would go to Emporio first when looking for furniture...”

Written on: 20/03/2008 by jackies (1 review written)

I would go to Emporio first when looking for furniture next time… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“We had to wait for over 16 weeks for part of the order...”

Written on: 09/11/2006 by angela kehoe (1 review written)

We had to wait for over 16 weeks for part of the order that we had placed with Emporio. When the second part finally arrived, it did not match the first part, and when we complained, they said that they would replace to the correct colour ordered, but 3 months later we are still waiting for the correct order, and we have to ring them weekly for an update, only to be told this week that they do not supply the furniture in matching colours, which is contradictory to the salesman's advice when he… Read Full Review

Jackies's Response to 266371_angela kehoe's Review

Written on: 20/03/2008

I disagree with this review because... I have found just the opposite. Have dealt with customer services twice since my purchase of Sofas and dining furniture in Jan 08 and have had fantastic service. Perhaps this person was just unlucky. I would use them again.