Haematite Magnetic Bracelets Reviews

Haematite Magnetic Bracelets - Ask a question now

Haematite Magnetic Bracelets

“It works very well for blood circulation in body”

Written on: 03/09/2012 by jonesdave1981 (17 reviews written)

It works very well in blood circulation. I wear it in regular basis. I have purchased this from lifestylemagnets.com and my grandmother is really enjoying it. She got a quick relief from foot discomforts. It is really worthy to get one. The site is also best I ever got… Read Full Review

Haematite Magnetic Bracelets

“These bracelet's have been tried and tested and proven...”

Written on: 29/12/2006 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

These bracelet's have been tried and tested and proven to help with the symptoms of rheumatism, I have friends and family that have these bracelets and have said that they do ease the symptoms for them.
Unfortunately they don't neccesarily work for forms of arthritis as I don't think that I have had any benefit from mine.
The good thing is though, even though mine doesn't help with my symptoms it does look nice and so I do still wear it. They come in all different designs for men and women and… Read Full Review