Alvor, Portugal Reviews

Alvor, Portugal - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Alvor, Portugal

Alvor, Portugal

“We went to Alvor for the first time, I found it to be...”

Written on: 15/09/2008 by Louise Bailey (1 review written)

We went to Alvor for the first time, I found it to be very clean, the locals were happy to see you, very friendly. Lots of bars and Restaurants, very quiet by day but the place to be by night. Also the weather is very hot, for all you sun worshippers out there… Read Full Review

“My family and I stayed in the Dunas Do Alvor...”

Written on: 08/11/2006 by Mrs Heather Smith (7 reviews written)

My family and I stayed in the Dunas Do Alvor apartments in Alvor in July 2006, and we had a wonderful, relaxing holiday.

We found the local Portuguese people to be friendly and helpful.

Alvor is a pretty fishing village, which, though becoming more popular, retains its charm. There is an abundance of choice of pavement cafes, bars and restaurants, with something to suit everyone. The restaurants down by the harbour are particularly good (if slightly more pricey), specialising in fish… Read Full Review