Bragada Milan Reviews

Bragada Milan - Ask a question now

“The foam in my Vienna is very soft and unsupportive. ...”

Written on: 08/10/2009

The foam in my Vienna is very soft and unsupportive. Because you sink in so deep in the foam, you do not have good lumbar suport and cannot move. Do not believe the marketing hype. No return policy is another negative. Hard to get through to customer service as well. Don't make the mistake I did. Buy something else… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“No returns on the Bragada Milan topper. Their 5.3 lb...”

Written on: 29/10/2008 by parrot100 (1 review written)

No returns on the Bragada Milan topper. Their 5.3 lb feels just like 4lb. Nothing like Dormia or Temperapedic. Very soft. Poor customer service. Do yourself a service, take my advice and don't buy here… Read Full Review

“Finding the bed that is "just right" isn't an easy...”

Written on: 06/11/2006 by MaryBear2 (1 review written)

Finding the bed that is "just right" isn't an easy thing to do. For me, it's nearly impossible but I finally found Bragada Milan. I have injured my back on more than one occasion and suffered debilitating pain. I would wake up repeatedly in the middle of the night, I had difficulty getting out of bed, and frequently found myself taking Ibuprofen and switching off ice pack and hot pad in hopes of being able to walk later in the day. I lived on Ibuprofen and Tiger Balm. Without them I simply… Read Full Review

Mutton's Response to MaryBear2's Review

Written on: 09/11/2006

Thank you for your review regarding the Bragada Milan mattress. I've been on a 'quest' since I stayed at the Palace Hotel in Prague (they had the most outrageously comfortable beds and pillows) to find a mattress that doesn't leave me in pain or tossing and turning. I will definitely look around for this one!

310505_Jaemcbride's Response to MaryBear2's Review

Written on: 12/09/2007

You could probably buy a waterproof mattress protector for it at Sleepy's. I believe they are able to just sell that. They have one that is for the tempur pedic so it breathes so it should work with this bed. I wanted a tempur pedic but I may buy a bragada. ALthough I've read that they don't let you try the bed out. Every other one gives you at least 30 days. So we shall see.

Marybear2's Response to MaryBear2's Review

Written on: 28/02/2007

I sleep on the edge without a problem. Sometimes my leg is even hanging over and I've never Fallen out. The pillow top makes the bed even more comfortable. Neither my husband nor I could get comfortable on any of the Tempur Pedics (even their "most comfortable" most expensive one). Our Milan? We can flop down and however we land, we're comfy.
<br/>
<br/>Our mattress isn&#039;t quite a year old, but it feels today like it did when it arrived.
<br/>
<br/>Hope that helps!

276449_Maynardmd's Response to MaryBear2's Review

Written on: 30/01/2007

Do you feel like you are falling off the side of the bed? Is there enough edge support? Will the mattress break down quickly like some other memory foam mattresses? I am comparing to the comfor-pedic which I believe is the best. However it is 1000 more and my budget is tight. Does the pillow top take away from the memory foam?

Marybear2's Response to MaryBear2's Review

Written on: 15/11/2006

You may find the Bragada Milan at www.bragada.com. They're amazing!