Adidas A3 Stripe Reviews

Adidas A3 Stripe - Ask a question now

Adidas A3 Stripe

“Not sure how much these shoes cost as they were given...”

Written on: 02/07/2008

Not sure how much these shoes cost as they were given to me. But I have bought other adidas shoes for around £50 before and the A3 is a much better quality shoes so guessing it costs £50-100. They are the most comfortable and waterproof shoe I have ever owned… Read Full Review

Adidas A3 Stripe

“I'm wondering if they're fakes, but i bought them from...”

Written on: 03/04/2008

I'm wondering if they're fakes, but i bought them from online so i wouldn't imagine so… Read Full Review

Adidas A3 Stripe

“I bought a pair of these for £39.99 and at size 13.5! ...”

Written on: 07/08/2007 by DELTAGOLF (39 reviews written)

I bought a pair of these for £39.99 and at size 13.5! They are comfortable, have a good grip on the fairway and are decently priced. Mine, are a slightly odd brown colour, however I do not mind. The best pair of golf shoes I ever owned.

My rating: 87%… Read Full Review