Racquet Master Reviews - www.racquetmaster.co.uk

Racquet Master www.racquetmaster.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Buying tennis racquets online is a complete lottery,...”

Written on: 22/02/2009 by DennyB (1 review written)

Buying tennis racquets online is a complete lottery, however what a breath of fresh air Racquet Master are. I had a dilemma with my 11 year old son and had taken advice from various people which didn't really convince me (my sons first full size racquet) what racquet to purchase, but after speaking to a very knowledgeable person from Racquet Master, they offered to send me some demo racquets for a small deposit and free carriage.

We tried all 3 racquets and the only problem we had was choosing… Read Full Review

“As of today, I still have not received my order from...”

Written on: 26/10/2008 by jughead (1 review written)

As of today, I still have not received my order from Racquet Master which was placed more than 5 weeks ago. After writing emails that I didn't receive a reply to and calling them (took 1 week just to find out what my order status was), I was told that some problem happened and my order was not processed. The next email I got was after 4 weeks which says my order has been shipped. There was no offer of speeding up the delivery or any compensation. It has been another 11 days now with another… Read Full Review

“They sent me the wrong racquet, then made me pay to...”

Written on: 10/01/2008 by SueSalter (1 review written)

They sent me the wrong racquet, then made me pay to send it back special delivery, and I haven't had a reply as yet to any of my emails and telecons ever since. Not recommended… Read Full Review

“I purchased a Wilson tennis racquet for my boyfriend...”

Written on: 04/11/2006 by zogtoad (1 review written)

I purchased a Wilson tennis racquet for my boyfriend as a birthday present and I purchased a grip 2, because Racquet Master didn't sell many of that type of Wilson tennis racquets in grip 2. They gave me a call to confirm what I had ordered was correct. After talking for a short while, it became clear I had purchased the incorrect grip size for my boyfriend, so they kindly changed my order for a grip 4 and my boyfriend was very pleased with his present… Read Full Review