Whirlpool ARC4170 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

The Whirlpool ARC4170 is a large fridge freezer boasting a frost free feature! Is this a good fridge? Or perhaps it isn't? Write a review and let other consumers know what the Whirlpool ARC4170 is like. Or simply read the reviews to be informed yourself!
Whirlpool ARC4170 - Ask a question now

Defrost: Automatic Defrost
Exterior Color: White
Energy
Energy Efficiency: A

“my experience of this product is very different,and...”

Written on: 14/12/2010

my experience of this product is very different,and dissapointing.I have had to call for service 3 times in 2 years,each time problems were caused by ice blocking the air circulation to the fridge section,obviously this should not happen,despite control parts being changed,the problem is still there.after care service suck's big time.I have now binned it and bought a
German one.my advice DON'T BUY WHIRLPOOL.oh by the way it was manufactured in brazil,so that could explain it… Read Full Review

“This Whirlpool ARC4170 is a very large fridge freezer,...”

Written on: 18/05/2008 by florencesegun (1 review written)

This Whirlpool ARC4170 is a very large fridge freezer, I had to remove my front door to get it in my house. Despite it's size it's surprisingly quiet. Lots of space in the freezer and fridge . Temperature indicator is very useful as it enables me know when the temperature in the fridge is right. It's frost free meaning I don't have to defrost every week like I did with my last fridge. The rear rollers makes it easy to move. The ice cube maker is a bonus. This is my best buy this year so far… Read Full Review