Bach Stradivarius #43 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Bach Stradivarius #43 - Ask a question now

Bach Stradivarius #43

“Extremely capable, it can be played in any style of...”

Written on: 14/02/2008

Extremely capable, it can be played in any style of music with a brilliant tone. The quality of the notes stays just as good at all ranges of notes. The valves are a particular triumph for this instrument, flawless and never stick. A very good trumpet, I would definitely recommend this instruments… Read Full Review

Bach Stradivarius #43

“I bought this horn in the early 80s and it's still...”

Written on: 02/11/2006 by ohiokz440 (1 review written)

I bought this horn in the early 80s and it's still awesome. Paid $500 then brand new and NOW look at the prices!! I also play a Holton ST200 with a larger bore than the Bach. I would use the Bach for concert bands and orchestras and the Holton when I really wanted to wail. But overall if a student or person is serious about playing, you can't go wrong with a Bach Stradivarius. The reason I went with the #43 than the #37 (my brother had the #37) is that the #43 was labeled the jazz version and… Read Full Review