Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning & Cleansing Water Reviews

Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning & Cleansing Water

“I absolutely love this product. I have very sensitive...”

Written on: 04/02/2009

I absolutely love this product. I have very sensitive eyes and make up removers normally leave my eyes puffy the following morning. This combined cleanser and toner feels like water but smells lovely and leaves my eyes and skin feeling really clean and no skin reactions or puffy eyes!… Read Full Review

Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning & Cleansing Water

“This is a brilliant makeup remover and makes your skin...”

Written on: 28/01/2008

This is a brilliant makeup remover and makes your skin feel fresh and clean as its really gentle to use on the eyes to get rid of mascara too. it is natural water but with lovely ingredients that smell nice and make your skin feel great. To be honest I've only used it once when I was given a makeover in a shop and I will be shooting off to buy it this weekend as first impressions were great! Much nicer than using wipes! really good. Gentle fresh feeling. Big bottle so it should last a while… Read Full Review