Braun Synchro Pro 7790 Reviews

Braun Synchro Pro 7790 - Ask a question now

Braun Synchro Pro 7790

“I have had this razor for 3 years. Although I have...”

Written on: 18/12/2008

I have had this razor for 3 years. Although I have complained about the price of the replacement cutters, they are supposed to be changed every 18 months, I have yet to do so, although I will soon therefore 3 years is not bad… Read Full Review

Braun Synchro Pro 7790

“At the age of 36 I have spent the majority of my life...”

Written on: 20/02/2008 by Diesel 1562 (2 reviews written)

At the age of 36 I have spent the majority of my life without ever being impressed. About 12 months ago I decided to take the plunge and buy a Philishave electric shave for '£200. I was under the impression that if you buy a top of the range product then it is bound to be good, and in all fairness it was. At the end of the day, you are not going to get a shave as close as a wet shave with an electric shaver are you? Or are you....?
When the time came to replace the blades in my Philishave… Read Full Review