York 925 Multi Gym Reviews

York 925 Multi Gym - Ask a question now

York 925 Multi Gym

“My star ratings may seem somewhat misleading as I...”

Written on: 16/03/2010

My star ratings may seem somewhat misleading as I would not recommend to a friend.
The machine does what you want and is compact and is user friendly and up until today (16.03.10) I was happy with this product.
The machine has a set of 3 cables to allow various exercises.
I have changed the cables several times and the only negative I have regarding the 925 is the cables wear quickly.
Today I went to order some more cables and was told that they are obsolete, thus rendering my machine… Read Full Review

Trueg's Comment

Written on: 27/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I have the same gym and have just been given the bad news. This machine cost me £260.I suggest all who have purchased this gym write into a certain tv program to advise how York are ripping of it's customers

Guest's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2011

Hey guys my latt cable snapped the other day first time thats happend since ive had the machine about 4 years. I got a cable that fitted mine on ebay cost about £30 brand new and fitted perfect. Just thouth id let you know before you chuck yours out.. Good luck lads

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/06/2011

Hey, Do not stress my friend! You can get these cables made up at your nearest boat shop/Marina, at a fraction of the original cost! Plus, you can get them made in stainless steel; These should then last considerably longer than the originals.
Laterz.

York 925 Multi Gym

“Easy to set up and does the job. Like has already been...”

Written on: 02/10/2009

Easy to set up and does the job. Like has already been said, it is smaller than you would think looking at pictures. The only problem I came across was getting the weights on, as it is slightly too short… Read Full Review

York 925 Multi Gym

“Works well no cable changes required, does everything...”

Written on: 30/09/2008

Works well no cable changes required, does everything you need. The York 925 Multi Gym is smaller than you'd think, takes up less floor space than a normal free weight bench. It is maybe a bit higher than you would think though… Read Full Review