Rowenta DM126 Actiline Steam Iron Reviews

• Service & Support

Rowenta DM126 Actiline Steam Iron - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rowenta DM126 Actiline Steam Iron

Rowenta DM126 Actiline Steam Iron

“I find it irons cloths very quickly even where there...”

Written on: 03/09/2009

I find it irons cloths very quickly even where there are allot of ingrained creases, the Rowenta DM126 Actiline Steam Iron is a exceptionally good iron. I have another iron, the make is a Kenwood and it certainly does not give such a good finish to my clothes. I have changed to using the Rowenta now. It would be better with a longer lead though, I have extended mine by 2 feet.
Unfortunately, I have lost the book that came with it, is there any chance you could send me another one or maybe I can… Read Full Review