History channel Reviews

History channel - Ask a question now

“I watch this quite a lot and there are many programmes...”

Written on: 03/03/2007 by rds1 (1 review written)

I watch this quite a lot and there are many programmes that are very interesting and also educational. I watch anything that has Ray Mears in because that man is an absolute legend.
One gripe I have with the channel though, is that lots of the programmes are repeated quite often.
To be honest this is not really an issue with me though because I have freeview so I don't normally watch the channel but everytime I flick past it I can see if there is anything interesting on.
I have learnt loads of… Read Full Review

“I love older history from the Romans up to the...”

Written on: 01/11/2006 by djeva1 (51 reviews written)

I love older history from the Romans up to the Victorians. I find that each period in history has it's own features which makes it so interesting.

The History Channel shows educational programmes about how people lived, what they ate, what they did for a living and to amuse themselves, what they wore plus what type of devices were invented in what period. One of my favourite series' was called 'Worst Jobs in History', which was presented by Tony Robertson, and it gave a fascinating insight of… Read Full Review