Prada For Women Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Prada For Women - Ask a question now

“prada candy smells amazing”

Written on: 29/12/2016

first time i smelt this i knew it was for me. Gorgeous smell that lasts for ages. I can smell it on my clothes days after. Bit on the expensive side but a little goes a long way… Read Full Review

“I love Prada perfume, it's slightly spicy but mainly...”

Written on: 16/12/2008

I love Prada perfume, it's slightly spicy but mainly floral, it's very light but also has alot of depth, the kind of perfume you could sniff all day but still not work out all the notes… Read Full Review