Kenwood SK950 Traditional Reviews

• Service & Support

Kenwood SK950 Traditional - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kenwood SK950 Traditional

Kenwood SK950 Traditional

“Have had this SK950 Kenwood Kettle for years! It was...”

Written on: 30/08/2009

Have had this SK950 Kenwood Kettle for years! It was bought as a present from my daughter one Christmas. Only spec I gave her was that it should be cordless. Never had a problem.I love the shape and style and it's easy to keep clean. Only downside: when I've got a house full of guests all demanding tea or coffee I'm unable to continually fill & boil as it switches itself off! Probably a safety feature to prevent overheating but a bit annoying!! Overall a great kettle!… Read Full Review

Kenwood SK950 Traditional

“Heating element on our Kenwood SK950 Traditional...”

Written on: 12/12/2008 by nomoreflatelements (1 review written)

Heating element on our Kenwood SK950 Traditional failed after 1 year. Element is zinc welded to base of kettle. Cannot be DIY repaired. Unable to find a local service center and would probably be uneconomical to repair. Will bin it! Not a very green product. Difficult or impossible to repair… Read Full Review

Dnacowboy's Response to nomoreflatelements's Review

Written on: 01/05/2013

The base unit failed on mine - also not a "User Serviceable" item (and spares unavailable). Shame to have to bin what was actually a nice kettle.

☆☆☆☆☆
Kenwood SK950 Traditional

“I bought one of these kettles because Kenwood has...”

Written on: 19/05/2007 by cptman (39 reviews written)

I bought one of these kettles because Kenwood has always had a good reputation.
The lid was very stiff to get on and off.
And within two months the lid rim began to rust, we took it back to the retailer who gave us a full refund… Read Full Review

Kenwood SK950 Traditional

“I tested this kettle's practicality as part of an...”

Written on: 25/09/2006 by Catherine Thomson (1 review written)

I tested this kettle's practicality as part of an experiment at school, and I found that only 30% of those who tested and reviewed this kettle for me would actually buy it.

However, if you do not care about actually using your kettle, then I would recommend the Kenwood SK950 as it is stylish and I love chrome… Read Full Review

Kenwood SK950 Traditional

“Living in Nigeria, getting quality products can be...”

Written on: 18/04/2005 by koonley (1 review written)

Living in Nigeria, getting quality products can be quite a chore. I bought the Kenwood SK950 Traditional Kettle on the strength of its name. I have not had a single day of regret! The thing is FAST and it looks great! A very stylish design that comes in two colors and variants… Read Full Review

Kenwood SK950 Traditional

“The Kenwood SK950 Traditional is part of the "Rapid...”

Written on: 14/01/2005 by Steve555 (1 review written)

The Kenwood SK950 Traditional is part of the "Rapid Boil" range, the Kenwood, once tested, will not leave you puzzled as to its nomenclature. Let me assure you, this baby's fast!
In preliminary trials, she boiled water more efficiently than any other method in our suite of tests, including the controversial Harding Method. I was amazed by the almost synergistic results, in terms of liquid heat, when a cup of water was made to work in tandem with the heating element; results that could not be… Read Full Review