Shimano Baitrunner 5000RE Aero Reel Reviews

Shimano Baitrunner 5000RE Aero Reel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Shimano Baitrunner 5000RE Aero Reel

Shimano Baitrunner 5000RE Aero Reel

“Fantastic fishing reels”

Written on: 22/03/2014 by CarlPollard488 (1 review written)

I have 2 of these & both of them has never let me down once i use them on my local canal & have had plenty carp over 20lb there great value for money… Read Full Review

“Shimano aero 5000 re baitrunner”

Written on: 16/05/2012 by thehood (2 reviews written)

The Shimano aero re 5000 baitrunner I just got my hands on one of these and am quite impressed with it the double handle in my opinion balances the reel up nicely. The reel winds nice and smoothly and I may well order another one as a spare as I believe they are out now as a limited edition I see that two reviewers are not that struck with the reel but I for one am a Shimano fan and think its a good product. If you would like to see images and specs for the reel have a look on here… Read Full Review