Walther 4-12X50 IR 30mm tube Reviews

Walther 4-12X50 IR 30mm tube - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Walther 4-12X50 IR 30mm tube

Walther 4-12X50 IR 30mm tube
Walther 4-12X50 IR 30mm tube

“I have had this scope for over a year now and it has...”

Written on: 06/07/2007 by Freddy Horn (8 reviews written)

I have had this scope for over a year now and it has been great. I first had it on a Crosman Ratcatcher (it looked a bit funny) now I have it on an S410K it looks great. The scope is great it has a very clear picture with great thin mil-dot cross hairs. The IR is also very good but in dark conditions the maximum setting will light up the whole of the inside of the scope which you can't shoot with. The parallax adjustable is really easy to use with easy to read white numbers engraved into it… Read Full Review

“I needed to upgrade my scope and I saw this scope...”

Written on: 30/10/2006 by danche (18 reviews written)

I needed to upgrade my scope and I saw this scope advertised in a magazine for £78.95 p&p free, brand new from mail order. I was a bit strapped for cash so I thought I would get one. When it arrived, I could not believe it, I thought for the money it would just be OK, but what a surprise I got. I now have a scope that has a 30mm tube, 4-12 magnification, Parallax adjustable, illuminated Mil Dot reticule (I assume glass etched as only the centre illuminates) and fully coated optics, it also… Read Full Review

A1Gunner's Response to danche's Review

Written on: 30/05/2007

On the jsr website its £66.95 free delivery

Munturo's Response to danche's Review

Written on: 16/07/2007

Hi, I'm thinking of getting this Walther 4-12x50ir was wondering if anyone could tell me if it has a range finder parallax front ring on the scope... thanks