ebuyer Reviews - www.ebuyer.com

ebuyer www.ebuyer.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

ebuyer www.ebuyer.com
ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

“Docking Station Wrongly Supplied.”

Written on: 13/10/2017 by Gilgalad12 (1 review written)

We bought a Lenovo Lap top from EBuyer then found that we neede to install a docking station on the lap top. My wife put the details of the Lap Top into the order site and it came back with Thinkpad Onelink + Dock. On receiving the item my wife opened the box to find the connector not compatible with the Lap Top. E Buyer because we have opened the box are refusing to accept the item back. DO NOT DEAL RETURNS POLICY IS APPALLING. We now have a valuable piece of kit that is of no use at all… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Gilgalad12's Review

Written on: 16/10/2017

I'm really sorry for the trouble that this has caused you.

Please can you email me directly with your order number?

Scott

“Just want your money, unfair returns policy”

Written on: 22/09/2017 by jsGalloway342 (1 review written)

Ordered a computer for next day delivery and paid extra for it. They failed to deliver it the next day. When it arrived we opened the box and realised we'd ordered the wrong model and returned it. They are now saying because we opened the box we can not return the item. I would be very wary ordering from here. The terms are very unfair. I have never heard anything like it, no other retailer I have used would refuse to refund under these circumstances. They are now sending us back an unused… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/09/2017

Hello,

Please can you email me with your RMA number so I can review this for you?

I'm sorry for any trouble caused.

Scott

“DO NOT BUY OFF THESE GUYS!!”

Written on: 18/07/2017 by hgGuzman86 (1 review written)

Bought a TP-LINK TL-PA7010P KIT AV1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit from them. On delivery, found it didn't work. Went through trouble and expense of returning it for a refund, only to be told they don't accept returns from Business Accounts. They are sending the dam thing back to me apparently! Pointless!! FIND A MORE CARING PROVIDER IS MY ADVICE. … Read Full Review

Written on: 19/07/2017

Hi,

I've replied to you other negative review on another website. I have left my contact details there.

I'm sorry for the trouble caused.

Simonm2's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2017

Update - 9 Aug 2017

After being contacted by Ebuyer Customer Services who listened to my concerns, I have been provided with a full refund.

I am putting my previous experience down as a misunderstanding which has been satisfactorily dealt with in a pleasant and caring manner.

The 3 stars is because this whole episode has cost me 2 lots of postage and inconvenience with no additional compensation to acknowledge this.

I would trade with this company in the future, but with more care.

“Abysmal "customer service", use PayPal as a weapon. ”

Written on: 12/05/2017 by xhugh (1 review written)

I bought a PC case which arrived reasonably quickly. A couple of hours later I had installed most of my components and took the protective seal off of the front of the case, only to find out that it had a manufacturing defect. I contacted ebuyer to explain the situation and asked for a replacement to be sent. Ebuyer refused, and told me that I would have to spend another two hours removing all of the components and return the entire case back to them for the sake of a piece of acrylic… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to xhugh's Review

Hi,

I'm really sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I need to look into this is much more detail so please can you email me directly with your order number?

Xhugh's reply to Ebuyer.com's Comment

Written on: 15/05/2017

The Director's office have been "dealing" with it.

“will never order from thsi company again”

Written on: 20/03/2017 by VivMilZ (1 review written)

I ordered an item, changed my address at checkout which is the only place and time it can be changed and they still sent it to my old address. Useless customer service hopeless website and total incompetent company. I for one will never buy another thing from them and would advise anyone considering it to go elsewhere. This isn't about the item I'm sure if I had received it I would have been very happy with it… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to VivMilZ's Review

Written on: 21/03/2017

Hi,

I'm really sorry for the trouble that this has caused you. Please can you email me with your order details so I can take a closer look into this?

“Customer service RUBBISH”

Written on: 12/01/2017 by KenleyDuckworth (1 review written)

Ebuyer's return system is a joke asking you to call them???? what is that all about?? I do not have the time to call you at YOUR convenience. You need to understand the law in regards to returns distance selling i only have to inform you be it in writing or any other means. I want everything logged via email not speaking to someone who can write down anything they like… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/01/2017

Hi,

Please can you email me directly with your RMA number so I can assist you with this?

“Tricked out of £30”

Written on: 07/12/2016 by 496Palmer (1 review written)

Don't use EBuyer as a business - even if you are going to buy a personal present for xmas, they do not honour their returns policy on their website - and the way in which they handle returns for business is crooked - charged me £27.99 for returning an unwanted Christmas present… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/12/2016

Hi,

I've replied to your Facebook post regarding this. I am sorry that I am unable to advise further.

Xhugh's Comment

Written on: 12/05/2017

I am in the process of collating a number of complaints to pass on to Trading Standards. Ebuyer's customer service is poor, and in many cases is not in line with Consumer Contract Regulations. You can contact me via my account page on this website.

Man thanks

Xhugh's Comment

Man thanks

Written on: 08/12/2016

Hi,

I've replied to your FB post regarding this. I am sorry that I am unable to advise further.

Scott

“Refund service great , product delivery non existent ”

Written on: 17/11/2016 by 37Tennant (1 review written)

Ordered a PC monitor and it never arrived !! Rubbish and I'd never use again. However my full refund was sorted out very quickly , if I ran my business like this I'd be bankrupt in a week !!… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/11/2016

Hi,

I am really sorry about this. I assume that customer support has taken this up with the courier?

Please can you email me directly with your order number so I can take a closer look into this?

Written on: 18/11/2016

“Ebuyer Beware”

Written on: 05/10/2016 by Michelle-gee (1 review written)

Have had nothing but a nightmare dealing with ebuyer. I will try and keep the story as short as possible. I won a television as part of the carling pay per inch. You basically paid per inch, it was a 65" 4k Samsung curved television. When it came the TV is stunning but came with problems pretty quickly. Like terrible screen bleed, lagging pictures on scene changes and a remote sensor that works when it feels like. So I dealt with Samsung originally as I didn't want to lose my telly that I… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Michelle-gee's Review

Written on: 06/10/2016

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear about this experience with us.

Please can you email me directly with your order number so I can get this looked at asap?!

Michelle-Gee's reply to Ebuyer.com's Comment

Written on: 06/10/2016

Have done.

“Don't use them if you are a business customer!”

Written on: 22/09/2016 by RichPl (1 review written)

To get VAT invoices eBuyer told us we needed to switch to a business account as they would only ever give us a total of 3 VAT invoices and then we would need to manually ask for one each time! So we switched and bought goods for personal use on said account. We RMA'd an item which was no use to us as it was very poorly described. They accepted the RMA but once returned told us because we had opened the item we couldn't actually return it even if it was no use to us. How you can determine if… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to RichPl's Review

Written on: 27/09/2016

Hi,

Please can you email me with your account number so I can look into this further?

Richpl's reply to Ebuyer.com's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2016

I'm not spending any more time and effort and have removed you from our list of suppliers. Sneaky business tactics is never the way forward long term!

Ebuyer.com's reply to Richpl's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2016

Hi,

I'm sorry that you feel this way. Please feel free to email me if you need anything.

“Wrong keyboard sent”

Written on: 30/07/2016 by orv666 (1 review written)

Ordered a keyboard off ebuyer and was sent the rong one.The code for the key board we ordered on there web site did not match the code they had at the wearhouse.After 3 weeks of arguing about them exchnging for the right one.They said yesterday we have to return it at out expence and oay the extra for a the one we originally ordered as they had taken the web page down that we had ordered off and replaced with another one which as correct code on and prices have gone up.Luckily we saves the… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to orv666's Review

Written on: 01/08/2016

I'm really sorry for the trouble that this has caused you.

Please can you email me directly with your order number so I can take a closer look?

Orv666's reply to Ebuyer.com's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2016

Thank you for your reply but he has now been using the keyboard for over a week as we gave up on your customer service after 2 weeks and 3 phones calls. Your customer service is a total waste of time, I phoned was total the person dealing with the problem (I will not name him on here), was busy and would phone me back, 4 days later after no phone call or even an E-mail, I phoned again and got same response. So I think Emailing you the order number wouldn't help.

Ebuyer.com's reply to Orv666's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2016

Hi,

Please feel free to email me so I can at least have a look into this and see if I can do anything.

Scott

“Don't risk it... I never write bad reviews either”

Written on: 13/05/2016 by McGinnis57 (1 review written)

Spent £70 on something which didn't show up. When they got back to me they said because it was after 7 days they couldn't do anything. No skin of their teeth I guess that's why they don't care. Go somewhere who won't mess up your delivery and who will deal with orders that haven't arrived in a proper fashion. I've never had this problem with another company so I'm not happy. I'm sure a lot of peoples experience has been fine but if you don't want to risk wasting money and getting frustrated go… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/05/2016

Hi,

I'm sorry for the trouble that this has caused so far. We say 7 days to notify us which gives us time to claim with the courier at fault. Please can you send me your order details and I will see if I can do anything.

Sk912's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2016

Hi yeah the order number is 23378899. Originally I replied to the item dispatched email and then when no one replied I checked the email over again and it said that no one would receive it if I replied to it but it wasn't very clear and hence I didn't do it within 7 dats. And I just thought delivery was taking a little longer than usual anyway, 7 days seems a bit tight.

Written on: 18/05/2016

Hi,

I will look into this further and get back to you.

Scott

“All business customers should avoid”

Written on: 09/03/2016 by LianaHooper (1 review written)

I have been a customer of Ebuyer for many years. I have been luck enough never to need customer service before. I purchased an MSI laptop from them yesterday. I did not realise that I was buying as a business user. I have checked the laptop and whilst not faulty the quality is very poor and not as advertised. The screen is washed out and the sound is feeble. Not what you would expect from a gaming laptop. I requested a refund only to be told that as I had purchased as a business user I had no… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/03/2016

Hi,

Please can you email me with your order details so I can look into this for you?

“Need for change?”

Written on: 14/02/2016 by razorlips (1 review written)

I am sick of people offering good reviews for eBuyer and forgiving them for the failings of their courier (in particular Yodel). Don't people realise that the seller elects to continue to use said shipping partner and should be held 100% accountable. Furthermore, I think they are under a moral obligation to let customers know which courier is being used *before* purchase. I for one - would never buy anything where delivery was time critical if the partner is Yodel. This 'covert'… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to razorlips's Review

Written on: 15/02/2016

Hi,

I'm really sorry for the trouble caused by this. I believe that I have just replied to your review on our FB page.

Please feel free to PM me on FB with your order number so I can look into this for you.

I can assure you that it will be noted down and passed to the courier.

Scott

“Ebuyer Customer Service - NOT”

Written on: 30/11/2015 by Steve1946 (2 reviews written)

All is ok until you have a problem, even if it's not of your making, sit back &relax it's a long story. Ordered tablet for a gift (time sensitive) confirmed delivery 10 days later, left it tight but ok. 6 pm on the evening of the 10th having had no contact from Ebuyer, I phoned them only to be told they couldn't fulfil the order & could only give full refund. So armed with that I got straight on the net & order another £10 more expensive. Next day Ebuyer delivered the item. I decided to keep… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Steve1946's Review

Written on: 02/12/2015

Hi,

Please can you send me your order/RMA number directly to me and I will see if I can do anything.

“Absolute Joke”

Written on: 20/11/2015 by McFelius (2 reviews written)

Bought a motherboard from ebuyer 6 months ago. Everything was working fine until recently. No video signal would go through to my monitors. Contacted the manufacture and went through a few tests. The advised it is a faulty board and to send back to dealer. Contacted ebuyer who asked me to take a picture of the motherboard, serial number and socket. As doing as THEY instructed some of the pins bent in the socket when removing the processor. They are now saying the warranty is void and wont… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to McFelius's Review

Written on: 20/11/2015

Hi,

Please can you send me your RMA number directly to me so I can review this further?

Mcfelius's reply to Ebuyer.com's Comment

Written on: 23/11/2015

The amount of hassle I've had with ebuyer, I know full well this wont go anywhere, so I'm not going to waste my time and energy.

Luckily Gigabyte know what great customer service is and are taking the motherboard in for repair.

Mcfelius's reply to Ebuyer.com's Comment

Written on: 23/11/2015

“Terrible customer service. Routinely refuse returns”

Written on: 29/10/2015 by paul3657 (2 reviews written)

Bought a new ASUS motherboard which failed to boot up when put into a new system build. I replaced the motherboard with another new one from Amazon which worked perfectly. Ebuyer have a very complex returns process which involved me having to send them various photos of the motherboard in question. They have now refused to accept the return based on a damaged CPU socket pin which is not even present in the photos. Be very careful dealing with this company, used to be excellent but seems new… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to paul3657's Review

Written on: 30/10/2015

Hi,

I can see you have wrote this on another review site which I saw first so I have replied to that. Please feel free to get in touch.

Mcfelius's Response to paul3657's Review

Written on: 20/11/2015

I have had the exact same issue!

“Be Aware!!! Worst Customer Service!!!”

Written on: 24/07/2015 by 347Blake (1 review written)

Be aware!!! Recently purchased a parasol and base from Ebuyer and after a week when I tried to use item, I found the base faulty and leaking water, then informed them immediately with 6 clear photos; but their customer service team, straightway refused to provide any service for this issue. I confirmed them over the phone that the item was faulty but they were forcefully pressuring me to accept that it was 'damage in transit' which is not. Although I have requested several time to speak with… Read Full Review

“Misleading details on website!”

Written on: 10/07/2015 by algord (4 reviews written)

Bought 3 TV wall mounts (TVM601) advertised as suitable for 32 to 70 inch TVs. I had a 55inch and 2 x 32inch sets. When I opened (although after the cooling off period) found that the 32inch sets would have had brackets sticking out above and below! Contacted Ebuyer and asked if I could change to something smaller, they more or less advised it was hard-lines as after the deadline, EVEN THOUGH their details were misleading. To top it all, I purchased via a cashback site and eybuyer declined the… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to algord's Review

Written on: 14/07/2015

Hi,

I'm sorry for the trouble that this has caused you.

Please can you send me your order/account number to me so I can look into this further and see if I can do anything for you.

Scott

“Poor Product, Failed Collection Promises”

Written on: 16/06/2015 by Agoodcustomer (1 review written)

I have been a customers of theirs for a number of years. Normally prices are good and products are arrived new and as expected. On this occasion a fan arrived with a broken motor case, crumbled up used plastic bag but in correct box... I contacted them and they agreed to a return and arranged a collection. Collection time was quoted as 8am - 9pm. They failed to turn up two times. On the third they reported they turned up at 9.03am stayed 26 feet away and drove off. No phone calls from them as I… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Agoodcustomer's Review

Written on: 17/06/2015

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry for the problems you have experienced here with regards to the damaged case and failed collection.

Please can you email me with the RMA number so I can get this looked at?