ebuyer Reviews - www.ebuyer.com

ebuyer www.ebuyer.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

ebuyer www.ebuyer.com
ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

“Nail Gun order no: 21216937”

Written on: 24/07/2014

I had some difficulty in placing the order. I phoned and spoke to an advisor. She helped me through step by step. Her patience was exceptional and totally courteous… Read Full Review

“Oh! Deep Joy”

Written on: 21/07/2014

I don't know if it because I am getting Old, Daft, Grey Haired or all of the above, but, in my infinite wisdom I clicked the wrong item but was totally convinced that I had bought exactly what I wanted until it arrived the next day. Dreading a feeble explanation to Ebuyer about my mental state, I summoned up the courage for a long and arduous journey through the bowels of Ebuyer to send this item back to them and get the correct one delivered to me. One phone call lasting no more than 3 minutes… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/07/2014

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to write this positive review.

It is always great to hear that you have been impressed with our service and that any problems have been dealt with efficiently to the standard you deserve.

The customer support team leader is aware of this review so that the customer service team and the support agent get the credit for the service they have delivered to you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

“HELP WITH A DELIVERY”

Written on: 16/07/2014 by Kasia54 (1 review written)

Your staff were wonderful in assisting the delivery of my item. It was probably my fault that I had not noticed my apartment number was not on my file and so Parcelforce were unable to deliver it. They answered all my e-mails and went to a lot of trouble to diagnose the fault and that the appropriate action taken both my me and the delivering company. They even called me back although I had not spoken to anyone and ended my call when a message said I was a long way down the queue. I now… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Kasia54's Review

Written on: 18/07/2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this review.

We always love to hear from our happy customers and I am glad that this issue was handled to the standard that you deserve.

The customer support team leader is aware of this review so the team are aware of the excellent customer service provided.

Thank you once again.

Scott

“Yet another perfect example to others what service means.”

Written on: 12/07/2014 by Martinmw181 (1 review written)

I use ebuyer a lot but suddenly realized I needed some Tork drivers for a job just as a promo email came with a 31 piece driver tool kit including the very ones I need - for £2.49p - hmmmm, including free delivery! So I ordered it straight away (4.40pm yesterday , Wednesday 9th July) thinking I'll get it for Saturday to do this repair.....nah....I got it this morning already. And it's OK too and I've done the job (an £80 job including £35 of parts) so am over the moon. I have previously… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/07/2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this positive review.

We love hearing from happy customers and I will make sure this review is seen by the customer support team.

Thanks once again and please let us know if we can help in any way.

“Brilliant Customer Service”

Written on: 07/07/2014 by 473Cullen (1 review written)

I am writing this to give a Huge thumbs up to there customer service team. My small case begin when I ordered the wrong gear and wanted to cancel it when the warehouse had the order.Not only did they cancel and ordered the right gear for me, They actually called backed unlike many others. A job Well Done Ebuyer!… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/07/2014

Hi,

I would firstly just like to thank you for taking the time to write this positive review for our company, it is very much appreciated.

We always love to hear that our Support Team have been able to help you with any issues that you may have.

Your comments will be passed across to the Team Leader of Customer Support to make everyone aware of you review and your happiness with their service on this occasion.

Lucy

“"Damaged because you didnt pack it correctly" ”

Written on: 03/07/2014

Bought a low price Ricoh printer wouldnt scan correctly from day one so went through the motions to return(not before i paid £85 to get an engineer to see if it was my fault) anyway Yodel picked it up f.o.c so all good only to receive what i now know is a generic email saying it was damaged in transit because i hadnt packed it correctly ...Really? it doesnt weigh much and it was packed fine lets put it this way if i had drove it the relatively short distance it surely would of been unscathed… Read Full Review

“Customer Service”

Written on: 02/07/2014 by Andibelle (1 review written)

I want to say what a great Customer Service Ebuyer provide. My Asus X552CL-SX047H laptop (Intel i5) I bought in May appeared to develop a fault just 6 weeks later! I was really disappointed and agreived that it would have to be returned and replaced having spent a lot of time updating it to Windows 8.1, getting used to it and loading all the apps I wanted. However, I called Customer service and they were so friendly, understanding, helpful and efficient and arranged everything, including a… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Andibelle's Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

“Desktop purchase”

Written on: 02/07/2014 by Savion1978 (1 review written)

Ordered a new desktop on Friday at 5pm next next day delivery. Confirmed as dispatched by 7pm and delivered by 9.45 am the next day. Amazing turnaround. Many thanks… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/07/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving Ebuyer a review!

I am glad to hear you are happy with the service and the delivery was a quick turnaround.

Thank you again.

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 27/06/2014

Brilliant customer service, but be warned if Yodel are the courier. Arrived 3 days late without a reason. Got a postage refund but check and ask who the courier will be first!… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/06/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review.

I am glad to hear that the customer service was good.

I will pass this over to the customer service team leader.

Thanks again.

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by Salazar354 (1 review written)

Very good delivery time and excellent help from customer services… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving Ebuyer a review!

I am glad to hear the delivery was quick and that our Customer Support Team were able to help you out.

Thank you again.

Lucy

“Ebuyer has never let me down”

Written on: 23/06/2014

I have been using Ebuyer for some years to buy equipment for myself and for clients and I can honestly say they have never disappointed me. Pricing is always extremely competitive and administation runs smoothly-items arrive promptly and if you have any queries they are quickly and efficiently answered. Recently for example I ordered an item in error. One phone call sorted it out and I very quickly got an email and a return call confirming cancellation. Maybe it's the time I phone but I never… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/06/2014

I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to leave Ebuyer such a nice review.

It is lovely to hear we have a happy customer and that you are pleased with the pricing and service.

I will be passing your comments on to the Customer Support Team so they know they are doing a good job.

Thank you once again.

“Fanastic Customer Service”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by MylaGriffith146 (1 review written)

I recently logged into purcahse a Dyson Hooverf and whilst browing the offer timed out, so I was really disappointed to miss out. I logged off and got an email to say that teh product was saved in my basket. I rang and advised what had happened and they agreed to offer me the product at the reduced price!! What great customner service 10 out of 10… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

“Fab pre sales”

Written on: 13/06/2014 by Byrneva388 (1 review written)

What I liked about ebuyer was that I had been reccomended to shop here by a Scan staff member as they didn't have the knowledge to help me at their company. Ebuyer went to the trouble of finding the answer within half an hour and emailed me back. Great service, many thanks, very pleased!… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/06/2014

“Good and bad”

Written on: 10/06/2014 by JoolsPB (2 reviews written)

Best website and ordering system on net but avoid using the search facility as it really is pretty useless. When searching for an outdoor wireless antenna, the search facility returned a wireless point that not only lacked an antenna but also needs a £2500 controller for it to work which wasn't made clear on the page. Customer service can come across as arrogant and have stopped using it for home purchases after trying to get a faulty motherboard replaced. Customer service told us it was fine… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to JoolsPB's Review

Written on: 12/06/2014

Hi,

Firstly, I would like to offer my apologies for the inconvenience caused as a result of this matter.

I am sorry to hear that you feel you did not receive a satisfactory service from our Customer Support Team when you contacted them previously and your comments about this will certainly be passed across to be reviewed further internally as a training issue.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the annoyance caused.

“Your sales staff”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by Arabella206 (1 review written)

What fantastic service - a huge thank you !!! Ordered wrong item initially then had replacement sent !!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

Hi,

We always love to hear that our Support Team have been able to help you with any issues that you may have had with an order placed with us.

“My "go to" supplier”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by LeilaCarpenter (1 review written)

Ebuyer are fantastic, they constantly impress me with their service! their customer service team are brilliant at helping you resolve any issues. I build a lot of PCs and I always source my parts from ebuyer and always will… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

“new moniter ”

Written on: 30/05/2014 by Walshyn1984 (1 review written)

after ordering a new monitor I received an email to say it was out of stock would I like to order a different one . I rang customer service who moved heaven and earth to get my item to me. by upgrading me to a free next day delivery . ok yes would have been nice if the first order had gone though with no issues but they put it right. and updated me with emails . that's what a good company does . because every one drops a boobs every once in a… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/05/2014

Hi,

I am sorry that there was an error with the stock levels in the first instance and this will be looked into for the future, however it is great to know that our Customer Support Team were able to resolve this matter to your full satisfaction.

“Returning Items. ”

Written on: 29/05/2014 by Ightham (1 review written)

I had to return an item that I ordered by mistake. I am pleased to say that I received very swift and helpful communication and assistance from two young ladies of the Returns Department team of this this Company, which made the return very easy and with a satisfactory conclusion. I received a full refund for the returned item and postage. I have no qualms in Recommending Ebuyer ( UK) Limited for great customer service and relations… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Ightham's Review

Written on: 30/05/2014

Hi,

Firstly I would just like to thank you for writing this positive review for our company.

I am very happy to hear that when you contacted our Customer Support Team to report that the item was ordered in error, they were able to provide you with a service that you deemed to be of a high standard.

This is great to hear and your feedback will certainly be passed across to the Customer Support Team Leader so that everyone is made aware of their hard work.

Once again, thank you for your time it is much appreciated.

Lucy

“Excellent service good price”

Written on: 23/05/2014 by trosleybob (1 review written)

Ordered a laser printer on line, was pleased with the price. On receipt of the confirmation email I noticed I had made an error on the delivery address. I contacted ebuyer by phone, was not kept waiting and spoke to a very helpful and personable young lady. She sorted everything and sent a confirmation email. The goods arrived ahead of time and were properly packed and identified… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to trosleybob's Review

Written on: 28/05/2014

Hi,

I would just like to offer my thanks to you for leaving this positive review about our company.

Your good comments are very much appreciated and I am glad to hear that you were happy with the service you received when you contacted our Customer Supoprt Team.

It is good to know that your problems were solved in a quick and helpful manner and your feedback in regards to this will be passed across to the Customer Support Team Leader so that she can be made aware of the hard work the team have put in.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write this review for Ebuyer.

Lucy

“Amazing Customer Service & Always great products”

Written on: 22/05/2014 by iisthereid (1 review written)

Had an issue with delivery but Ebuyer dealt with this within 48 hours and resolved all issues. the team member who dealt with my issue, was brilliant! they dealt with the whole chain and no being pushed from rep to rep. the issue was resolved so quickly. I use Ebuyer for work and personal purchases and they are always excellent to deal with on the rare occasions that i have needed to. I would recommend them to anyone. they have great daily deals that are always good quality. I look… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to iisthereid's Review

Written on: 22/05/2014

Hi,

I am very glad to hear that you have been very happy with the service you have received from our company on this occasion.

It is always appreciated when reviews such as this are written as it allows our team to be recognised for their hard work in trying resolve situations like this for our customers.

Your comments will be passed on internally and to our Customer Support Team Leader to also make them aware that you were happy with the service you received on this occasion.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write this positive review for our company.