ebuyer Reviews - www.ebuyer.com

Media Gallery for ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

ebuyer www.ebuyer.com
ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

“poor customer service”

Written on: 21/08/2014 by Kenzie437 (1 review written)

Purchased a steam mop after spotting ebuyer sales email. The thing fell to pieces after only three uses. Appalling quality. had a real problem getting ebuyer to trace my order despite hving sent them the paypal invoice. They then resused to acknowledge any responsibility replacement or repair suggesting it wasnt a quality issue despite the thing falling to pieces. The manufacturers e mail address no longer viable so no way of contcating them. Only months old so still under warranty but no way… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

Hi,

I'm sorry for the problems you have experienced with this product.

Please can you email me the order number and I can see what I can do for you in terms of getting this resolved.

Scott

“Great service and value”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by Gavin1Walker (1 review written)

Bought two items from Ebuyer and had great service from them when we bought the wrong item, and also they were great value. From my two purchases I would recommend them… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Gavin1Walker's Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for taking the time to write us this positive review.

I'm happy to hear that you received great service.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you out with.

“Customer Service experience”

Written on: 19/08/2014 by EJKeats (1 review written)

Called customer support today regarding my return, and a delay regarding its replacement. Customer service was very patient and helpful, answered all my questions, and resolved the matter efficiently. I have been an Ebuyer customer for many years and I'm very pleased as always with Ebuyer as my supplier of choice… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to EJKeats's Review

Written on: 19/08/2014

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this positive feedback.

It's always great to hear from our customers regarding positive experiences and I'm glad that your return was dealt with efficiently and you was satisfied with the customer service.

The customer service team leader is aware of this feedback and this will be passed on to the team so they know they are doing a great job.

Thanks once again!

Scott

“Microlab M200 speakers, suitable for flat screen TV's”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by karel6 (1 review written)

Not very savvy with electronics, so buying better speakers to connect to a flatscreen TV, was a bit of a gamble. We use the telly mainly for speech/news and comedy shows, and got this Microlab speaker setup to get rid of the extremely tinny sound of the built-in flat screen TV. The installation of the woofer and the two satellite speakers was a five minute job, assisted by the enclosed instruction booklet. Everything worked immediately, and is still working fine. The sound is now nice… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to karel6's Review

Written on: 15/08/2014

Hi Karel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Ebuyer a review.

I'm glad to hear you are pleased with your new surround sound system and you were able to set this up easily.

I'm also glad that the quality of sound is now a lot better for you as I know it can be annoying when the sound quality is poor.

Scott

“Quite simply - the very best”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by Aimee297 (1 review written)

I've been dealing with Ebuyer now for quite a number of years. Initially I was quite cautious as I am when dealing with any new company but it didn't take long for me to realise I was dealing with a company whose honesty and integrity were rock solid. I can honestly say everything I've bought has been of the highest quality and at prices which just couldn't be beaten. I only shop around now if they don't stock the item I want; then I know I'm in for some hard decision-making but all the time I… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/08/2014

Hi Aimee297,

This is just a quick reply to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Ebuyer.

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'm glad to hear you have been happy with all your purchases.

Scott

“Exceptional Customer Support & Best Prices”

Written on: 29/07/2014 by Bob_Ross (1 review written)

Google shopping searched the powerline adapters i was looking for and ebuyer was the cheapest ... couldn't create an account due to some tech issue ... called customer support and spoke to an advisor who resolved the issue within minutes and I've ordered the powerline adapters at half the market retail price ... superb!!!… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Bob_Ross's Review

Written on: 30/07/2014

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to write this positive review.

I am glad that the tech problem was sorted for you efficiently and you were able to place the order.

Please let us know if we can help out in anyway in the future.

Scott

“A delivery & customer service nightmare. Never again”

Written on: 28/07/2014 by Sue De Nimm (4 reviews written)

I ordered a £340 robot vacuum at 4.15pm Sunday & picked Monday delivery, paying extra for pre 12pm as I knew I was out all Tuesday, & wasnt sure about Weds/Thurs etc. The cutoff time for this service is 6pm. My dog & I then waited & waited in, until just after 12 when I emailed them (after checking the tracking & seeing no record of my order on Parcelforce) to check what time it was being delivered - no reply even now (6 hours later). I phoned about 10 mins later & explained Id sent a note… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Sue De Nimm's Review

Written on: 29/07/2014

Hi,

I'm sorry for the trouble and annoyance that this matter has caused you.

It seems like there have been several communication errors that could have been avoided.

Please can you email me the order number so I can take a look into this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Scott

“Nail Gun order no: 21216937”

Written on: 24/07/2014

I had some difficulty in placing the order. I phoned and spoke to an advisor. She helped me through step by step. Her patience was exceptional and totally courteous… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/07/2014

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some positive feedback.

The customer support team leader is aware of this review so the customer support adviser can be credited for this customer service.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

“Oh! Deep Joy”

Written on: 21/07/2014

I don't know if it because I am getting Old, Daft, Grey Haired or all of the above, but, in my infinite wisdom I clicked the wrong item but was totally convinced that I had bought exactly what I wanted until it arrived the next day. Dreading a feeble explanation to Ebuyer about my mental state, I summoned up the courage for a long and arduous journey through the bowels of Ebuyer to send this item back to them and get the correct one delivered to me. One phone call lasting no more than 3 minutes… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/07/2014

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to write this positive review.

It is always great to hear that you have been impressed with our service and that any problems have been dealt with efficiently to the standard you deserve.

The customer support team leader is aware of this review so that the customer service team and the support agent get the credit for the service they have delivered to you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

“HELP WITH A DELIVERY”

Written on: 16/07/2014 by Kasia54 (1 review written)

Your staff were wonderful in assisting the delivery of my item. It was probably my fault that I had not noticed my apartment number was not on my file and so Parcelforce were unable to deliver it. They answered all my e-mails and went to a lot of trouble to diagnose the fault and that the appropriate action taken both my me and the delivering company. They even called me back although I had not spoken to anyone and ended my call when a message said I was a long way down the queue. I now… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Kasia54's Review

Written on: 18/07/2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this review.

We always love to hear from our happy customers and I am glad that this issue was handled to the standard that you deserve.

The customer support team leader is aware of this review so the team are aware of the excellent customer service provided.

Scott

“Yet another perfect example to others what service means.”

Written on: 12/07/2014 by Martinmw181 (1 review written)

I use ebuyer a lot but suddenly realized I needed some Tork drivers for a job just as a promo email came with a 31 piece driver tool kit including the very ones I need - for £2.49p - hmmmm, including free delivery! So I ordered it straight away (4.40pm yesterday , Wednesday 9th July) thinking I'll get it for Saturday to do this repair.....nah....I got it this morning already. And it's OK too and I've done the job (an £80 job including £35 of parts) so am over the moon. I have previously… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/07/2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this positive review.

We love hearing from happy customers and I will make sure this review is seen by the customer support team.

Thanks once again and please let us know if we can help in any way.

“Brilliant Customer Service”

Written on: 07/07/2014 by 473Cullen (1 review written)

I am writing this to give a Huge thumbs up to there customer service team. My small case begin when I ordered the wrong gear and wanted to cancel it when the warehouse had the order.Not only did they cancel and ordered the right gear for me, They actually called backed unlike many others. A job Well Done Ebuyer!… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/07/2014

Hi,

I would firstly just like to thank you for taking the time to write this positive review for our company, it is very much appreciated.

We always love to hear that our Support Team have been able to help you with any issues that you may have.

Your comments will be passed across to the Team Leader of Customer Support to make everyone aware of you review and your happiness with their service on this occasion.

Lucy

“"Damaged because you didnt pack it correctly" ”

Written on: 03/07/2014

Bought a low price Ricoh printer wouldnt scan correctly from day one so went through the motions to return(not before i paid £85 to get an engineer to see if it was my fault) anyway Yodel picked it up f.o.c so all good only to receive what i now know is a generic email saying it was damaged in transit because i hadnt packed it correctly ...Really? it doesnt weigh much and it was packed fine lets put it this way if i had drove it the relatively short distance it surely would of been unscathed… Read Full Review

“Customer Service”

Written on: 02/07/2014 by Andibelle (1 review written)

I want to say what a great Customer Service Ebuyer provide. My Asus X552CL-SX047H laptop (Intel i5) I bought in May appeared to develop a fault just 6 weeks later! I was really disappointed and agreived that it would have to be returned and replaced having spent a lot of time updating it to Windows 8.1, getting used to it and loading all the apps I wanted. However, I called Customer service and they were so friendly, understanding, helpful and efficient and arranged everything, including a… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Andibelle's Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

“Desktop purchase”

Written on: 02/07/2014 by Savion1978 (1 review written)

Ordered a new desktop on Friday at 5pm next next day delivery. Confirmed as dispatched by 7pm and delivered by 9.45 am the next day. Amazing turnaround. Many thanks… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/07/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving Ebuyer a review!

I am glad to hear you are happy with the service and the delivery was a quick turnaround.

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 27/06/2014

Brilliant customer service, but be warned if Yodel are the courier. Arrived 3 days late without a reason. Got a postage refund but check and ask who the courier will be first!… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/06/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review.

I am glad to hear that the customer service was good.

I will pass this over to the customer service team leader.

Thanks again.

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by Salazar354 (1 review written)

Very good delivery time and excellent help from customer services… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving Ebuyer a review!

I am glad to hear the delivery was quick and that our Customer Support Team were able to help you out.

Lucy

“Ebuyer has never let me down”

Written on: 23/06/2014

I have been using Ebuyer for some years to buy equipment for myself and for clients and I can honestly say they have never disappointed me. Pricing is always extremely competitive and administation runs smoothly-items arrive promptly and if you have any queries they are quickly and efficiently answered. Recently for example I ordered an item in error. One phone call sorted it out and I very quickly got an email and a return call confirming cancellation. Maybe it's the time I phone but I never… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/06/2014

I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to leave Ebuyer such a nice review.

It is lovely to hear we have a happy customer and that you are pleased with the pricing and service.

I will be passing your comments on to the Customer Support Team so they know they are doing a good job.

“Fanastic Customer Service”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by MylaGriffith146 (1 review written)

I recently logged into purcahse a Dyson Hooverf and whilst browing the offer timed out, so I was really disappointed to miss out. I logged off and got an email to say that teh product was saved in my basket. I rang and advised what had happened and they agreed to offer me the product at the reduced price!! What great customner service 10 out of 10… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

“Fab pre sales”

Written on: 13/06/2014 by Byrneva388 (1 review written)

What I liked about ebuyer was that I had been reccomended to shop here by a Scan staff member as they didn't have the knowledge to help me at their company. Ebuyer went to the trouble of finding the answer within half an hour and emailed me back. Great service, many thanks, very pleased!… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/06/2014