ebuyer Reviews - www.ebuyer.com

Media Gallery for ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

ebuyer www.ebuyer.com
ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

“Changes”

Written on: 17/09/2014 by McQueendu276 (1 review written)

Sometimes it's the little things that make a difference. I placed an order with the wrong delivery address. My fault, I clicked the wrong field but a swift phone call and a next day delivery was changed. Not rocket science but it would have caused me an issue. Thank you … Read Full Review

“1st Class service of order cancellation, return and...”

Written on: 13/09/2014 by ndDaniel467 (1 review written)

I ordered a new desktop PC and discovered to my horror I'd ordered the wrong PC. I immediately cancelled the order and ordered a similar item (I had to pay for them both). They were due to be delivered the next day. I didn't know how to cancel the 1st order so I raised an eNote, I don't think that's the proper procedure but I didn't know what else to do as I tried ringing but it was outside work hours. I did ring next day first thing and the service department contacted the delivery driver… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/09/2014 by DeanoGB (16 reviews written)

I bought a PS4 console from eBuyer. When it arrived the box edges were damaged and it had been opened, the seal broken. I found documents missing but the hardware intact. So I contacted eBuyer and they said it was "human error" as they have a process whereby they take each console out of the box (apparently verified by their product manager) to scan the serial number. Now the serial number is clearly printed on the outside of the box so there is no need to do that at all. Despite this eBuyer… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/09/2014 by DeanoGB (16 reviews written)

“They always get it right”

Written on: 07/09/2014 by Moser76 (1 review written)

what can I say Ebuyer are good at what they do and the products they offer, come at a very low price .. they always hit to target, and the customer service is legendary… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/09/2014

Hi,

Thanks for leaving us this review! I'm so glad to hear you are happy with our customer service.

Please let me know if there is anything we can help you with.

“Speedy Delivery”

Written on: 04/09/2014 by Paxton470 (1 review written)

So I order some HP ink cartridges from Ebuyer at 4:30pm on the 1st September. Standard 5 day delivery. My wife says I could have ordered them from John Lewis's for a few pence more and I would be able to pick them up from our local Waitrose tomorrow. Ah well never mind thinks I only 5 days to wait. But NO the ink cartridges arrived a about 8:30am the NEXT DAY!!!! Heaven knows what Ebuyers express option is like, unless they deliver things BEFORE you order them!!! Truly excellent service. Would… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thanks for leaving us this excellent review.

Its always great to hear from our customers who have had a great experience.

In all cases we try and ship the products out as soon as possible and I'm glad this arrived with no problems.

Please let us know if we can help you at all in the future.

Scott

“Faulty mouse with new desktop”

Written on: 04/09/2014

I purchased a new integrated desktop from eBuyer and within 2 days the mouse wheel broke. I didn't want to return the whole package so eBuyer referred me to the manufacturer who were not helpful at all. When I explained the problem to eBuyer they found another solution very quickly. The service was both friendly and helpful. They got back to me when they sais they would… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this positive review.

I'm sorry to hear of the problems initially but I'm glad that we were able to help and get this sorted for you.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Scott

“The customer is always wrong ”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by Cantrell164 (1 review written)

Talked to their "customer service" Wow are they poor!no service at all, they have a policy, or no policy, depending on what they can remember to say from the script, of not paying any compensation. That means they can make any claim regarding delivery and ignore it. Now wait here for the 'Fantastic' ebuyer review… Read Full Review

Hi,

Please can you contact me with the order number so I can get this sorted for you.

Scott

“Problems with one order, but quickly rectified”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by TurnerLaw370 (1 review written)

I ordered a hard drive on Sunday, however i entered the payment details incorrectly. I received an e-mail on Monday to say that the payment had been declined. I tried to update the details last night (tuesday) but couldn't seem to, so cancelled my order and ordered again. I made the order at 19:30 Tuesday evening, and received my hard drive at 08:10 Wednesday morning, which was superb delivery time. I don't even know how that's really possible. My only criticism is that they took nearly 24… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thanks for leaving us this feedback.

I'm sorry that you had problems and that we were not able to communicate with you sooner but I'm glad that this got sorted and the delivery was very quick.

In future, if you have any problems please email me and we will do all we can to ensure this is sorted as soon as possible for you.

“Dont do it!!!”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by HeidyKendall (1 review written)

You will be lucky if you get your "next day delivery" They will say they had a problem and are sorry but it is company policy not to give any compensation for their error not even the cost of the many phone calls you have to make. Therefore they can miss delivery dates as they see fit and you just have to suck it up!!… Read Full Review

Hi,

I'm sorry for the trouble that this has caused you.

Can you please email me the order number along with the full details so I can look into this further to see if I can help out.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

“Superb customer service”

Written on: 28/08/2014 by Underwood276 (1 review written)

Late amendment to my order was carried out smoothly and willingly - and all the items at arrived in time. Excellent. Would use again… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/09/2014

Hi,

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Its always great to hear that your experience was a positive one.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

Scott

“They do not believe the customer.”

Written on: 26/08/2014

Returned a second TV that was faulty. Having City and Guilds in electronics ( 30 years)I could see what the fault was. In fact a blind man could see the fault. The antenna socket had come away from the printed circuit board so when the TV was plugged in it said on the screen "no signal" Ebuyer claimed that the TV was not faulty. I would not have gone to the bother of parcelling up a working TV and sending it back bearing in mind I had gone through basic checks with there technician on the… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/08/2014

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble caused here.

Please can you email us with the RMA number and I can take a look into this and find out whats been said and hopefully get this resolved sooner rather than later.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Grasshopper7768's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2014

Hi
The RMA 1297825

“poor customer service”

Written on: 21/08/2014 by Kenzie437 (1 review written)

Purchased a steam mop after spotting ebuyer sales email. The thing fell to pieces after only three uses. Appalling quality. had a real problem getting ebuyer to trace my order despite hving sent them the paypal invoice. They then resused to acknowledge any responsibility replacement or repair suggesting it wasnt a quality issue despite the thing falling to pieces. The manufacturers e mail address no longer viable so no way of contcating them. Only months old so still under warranty but no way… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

Hi,

I'm sorry for the problems you have experienced with this product.

Please can you email me the order number and I can see what I can do for you in terms of getting this resolved.

Brinks's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2014

order no. is 20328759
I have had various correspondance with your customer service team who flatly refruse to acknowledge any quailty issues or responsibility. This is depsite a piece falling off leaving exposed wires and the whole thing sagged in the middle adfter being used only three times. It sagged and snapped when i tried to straighten the thing. absoulte rubbish. They are not giving me manufacturer contact details despite haveing asked three times. The email address, which is listed on Vida website doesnt actually connect. Good luck if you can help.

Written on: 27/08/2014

Hi,

Thanks for providing the order number. I will take a look into this and see if I can advise any further.

Scott

“Great service and value”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by Gavin1Walker (1 review written)

Bought two items from Ebuyer and had great service from them when we bought the wrong item, and also they were great value. From my two purchases I would recommend them… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Gavin1Walker's Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for taking the time to write us this positive review.

I'm happy to hear that you received great service.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you out with.

“Customer Service experience”

Written on: 19/08/2014 by EJKeats (1 review written)

Called customer support today regarding my return, and a delay regarding its replacement. Customer service was very patient and helpful, answered all my questions, and resolved the matter efficiently. I have been an Ebuyer customer for many years and I'm very pleased as always with Ebuyer as my supplier of choice… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to EJKeats's Review

Written on: 19/08/2014

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this positive feedback.

It's always great to hear from our customers regarding positive experiences and I'm glad that your return was dealt with efficiently and you was satisfied with the customer service.

The customer service team leader is aware of this feedback and this will be passed on to the team so they know they are doing a great job.

Thanks once again!

Scott

“Microlab M200 speakers, suitable for flat screen TV's”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by karel6 (1 review written)

Not very savvy with electronics, so buying better speakers to connect to a flatscreen TV, was a bit of a gamble. We use the telly mainly for speech/news and comedy shows, and got this Microlab speaker setup to get rid of the extremely tinny sound of the built-in flat screen TV. The installation of the woofer and the two satellite speakers was a five minute job, assisted by the enclosed instruction booklet. Everything worked immediately, and is still working fine. The sound is now nice… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to karel6's Review

Written on: 15/08/2014

Hi Karel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Ebuyer a review.

I'm glad to hear you are pleased with your new surround sound system and you were able to set this up easily.

I'm also glad that the quality of sound is now a lot better for you as I know it can be annoying when the sound quality is poor.

Thank you again.

Scott

“Quite simply - the very best”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by Aimee297 (1 review written)

I've been dealing with Ebuyer now for quite a number of years. Initially I was quite cautious as I am when dealing with any new company but it didn't take long for me to realise I was dealing with a company whose honesty and integrity were rock solid. I can honestly say everything I've bought has been of the highest quality and at prices which just couldn't be beaten. I only shop around now if they don't stock the item I want; then I know I'm in for some hard decision-making but all the time I… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/08/2014

Hi Aimee297,

This is just a quick reply to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Ebuyer.

Your comments are very much appreciated and I'm glad to hear you have been happy with all your purchases.

Thank you once again.

Scott

“Exceptional Customer Support & Best Prices”

Written on: 29/07/2014 by Bob_Ross (1 review written)

Google shopping searched the powerline adapters i was looking for and ebuyer was the cheapest ... couldn't create an account due to some tech issue ... called customer support and spoke to an advisor who resolved the issue within minutes and I've ordered the powerline adapters at half the market retail price ... superb!!!… Read Full Review

Ebuyer.com's Response to Bob_Ross's Review

Written on: 30/07/2014

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to write this positive review.

I am glad that the tech problem was sorted for you efficiently and you were able to place the order.

Please let us know if we can help out in anyway in the future.