Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate Reviews

Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate - Ask a question now

Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate

“Disappointed with the soya change to milk”

Written on: 16/10/2013 by Susiejones80 (39 reviews written)

Lindt dark used to be the only dark chocolate that was non-dairy. But recently they changed that to milk. This is very disappointing for us vegans, as now we have to look for a new brand. This was the best chocolate around. We hope they change back to soya… Read Full Review

Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate

“I have always loved dark chocolate more than milk...”

Written on: 29/10/2006 by djeva1 (51 reviews written)

I have always loved dark chocolate more than milk chocolate especially those chocolate bars that contain 70 to 85% cocoa. This Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate may taste a little too bitter for some people but it is a nice treat for any chocolate fan who doesn't like chocolate too sweet and sickly. This chocolate is the ultimate cocoa heaven! Have it with a relaxing cup of tea and I also love to dunk my chocolate into my tea, then lick off the melted part. I tend to find that milk chocolate… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to djeva1's Review

Written on: 30/10/2006

Lovely! You have given cravings for Lindt Excellence dark chocolate to a chocoholic!

Djeva1's Response to djeva1's Review

Written on: 30/10/2006

I forgot to mention in my Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate review about Green & Black's dark chocolate, which is also very good, except for the price. Plus, this type of chocolate can be bought from Lidls supermarket for about 50 pence for a large bar (74% cocoa), and also Cote d Ore do a superb dark chocolate at 70 to 85% cocoa, and it's very velvety smooth.