Boomerang Channel Reviews

Boomerang Channel - Ask a question now

“My advise to bring back old time favirotes like...”

Written on: 27/04/2008

My advise to bring back old time favirotes like Garfield and The 13 ghousts of scooby Doo… Read Full Review

“I do like the children's 'Boomerang' cartoon channel,...”

Written on: 29/10/2006 by djeva1 (51 reviews written)

I do like the children's 'Boomerang' cartoon channel, because it shows a lot of the older classic cartoons, such as Tom & Jerry, Loony Toons, Pink Panther plus some of the old 'Hannah Barbera' cartoons like Wacky Races, Top Cat, Dastardly & Mutley and Hong Kong Phooey. It even has Tex Avery cartoons from time to time. I used to watch these cartoons when I was little. These cartoons haven't been on BBC for many years, so now 'Boomerang' channel brings these cartoons back to life, but I think… Read Full Review

Djeva1's Response to djeva1's Review

Written on: 16/12/2006

Scooby Doo was OK up until Scrappy Doo came along, which spoiled the show. I is a shame that Boomerang do not show some other older stuff, like Batfink or Dick Tracy, which were cool! I would love to get hold of the Dick Tracy cartoon shows on DVD, but I can't I have Batfink on DVD though. Also, I see that the Wacky races and Hong Kong Phooey have not been on Boomerang in ages. Plus, I have not even seen the Jetsons or Dynamutt, even though these shows are sometimes advertised. I see that Inspector Gadget and Gadget boy are never taken off, whereas some of the other shows are. It is also nice to see the Racoons on again, as this show involves some environmental issues.
<br>
<br>Come on Boomerang! Show some more older shows!