Shinsung Fire 201S 9mm Reviews

Shinsung Fire 201S 9mm - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Shinsung Fire 201S 9mm

Shinsung Fire 201S 9mm
Shinsung Fire 201S 9mm

“Shinsung Fire is an incredible power like firearm. ...”

Written on: 05/05/2009

Shinsung Fire is an incredible power like firearm. awesome power , precision and good price… Read Full Review

“Excellent gun, we use it for hunting small game and...”

Written on: 14/08/2008 by Ann B (1 review written)

Excellent gun, we use it for hunting small game and have used it to dispatch large animals for butchering and are quite pleased with it… Read Full Review

“The Shinsung Fire 201S 9mm may use many types of...”

Written on: 29/10/2006 by shinshungnorway (1 review written)

The Shinsung Fire 201S 9mm may use many types of bullets. It has perfect balance. It is loud but threaded for a silencer.
Great all round gun, it is the greatest!… Read Full Review

Simo74's Response to shinshungnorway's Review

Written on: 19/12/2006

Hello, long time no talk. Nice to hear that your Shinsung is working perfectly! I have had problems with mine. It started to leak air before even the first shot, so I had to send it for the repair. It took a long time, but now I have finally got it back. I fave 3 kinds of bullets, which I'm going to try at first. Pyramyd 77grains, Magtech .356 124grains RN (all lead) and the Hornady .358 HBWC 148grains (all lead). Only thing I'm wondering, and the manual says only that you have to put the pellet/bullet completely to the barrel (riflings)? So as you know there is quite long way to push them, and at least I need to use a key to get them so that they are tight. Both 77 grains and the .356 124 grains go to the rifling when using some force, but those HBWC bullets go only half of their length? So can you or anyone tell me if they are safe to shoot when they are not completely in the riflings? I bought them when I read some guy here in another review said they work great in his 201's. I'm not using them until I'm sure I won't break my gun with them. They (HBWC) have same total length as Magtechs, but being wadcutters, they go all they way with same .358 diameter. Anyway, thanks already. I am going to come back with the experiences.