Logitech G5 Gaming Reviews

Logitech G5 Gaming - Ask a question now

Logitech G5 Gaming

“It could have been an excellent mouse but I feel that...”

Written on: 04/06/2008

It could have been an excellent mouse but I feel that key areas were not designed with gaming in mind. For me, the mouse wheel makes it unusable as there is too much difference in finger pressure required, 90 grams for a left & right, 280 grams for the middle. If one can tolerate the mouse wheel then it isn't so bad… Read Full Review

Logitech G5 Gaming

“My Logitech G5 Gaming Mouse cost £30 secondhand. It...”

Written on: 28/10/2006 by badandy (3 reviews written)

My Logitech G5 Gaming Mouse cost £30 secondhand. It has a button on it to switch between dpi in game, (800, 1600, 2000), a top notch laser, pin point aiming, and it is an ergonomic masterpiece!!! It looks great too. It also has removable weights inside, which is cool if you're geeky like me! It's not cordless, but I like that as it won't go flat when playing a game. BUY ONE!!… Read Full Review