Simmons Beautyrest Pillowtops Reviews

Simmons Beautyrest Pillowtops - Ask a question now

“We are going on the third Beautyrest mattress in two...”

Written on: 31/12/2009

We are going on the third Beautyrest mattress in two months. The first high end Beauty Rest pillow top was like sleeping in a coffin with the pillow top enveloping us. My butt sank into the bed and in the morning I felt I had been sleeping in a bowl and was sore all around the edge of my butt. Even my husband agreed. We exchanged it for a firmer pillow top, another mistake. Within two weeks the mattress sank/depressed. The pillow top foam also shifted from one side to the other and is… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“this mattress was great for the first week. then it...”

Written on: 14/04/2009 by SoreInMICHIGAN (1 review written)

this mattress was great for the first week. then it sagged progressively worse by the week. apparently the sagging issue is a known problem with simmons beautyrest worldclass mattresses, so they sent a replacement out without any hesitation or inspector… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“This is our 4th Beautyrest. With each mattress we...”

Written on: 21/11/2008

This is our 4th Beautyrest. With each mattress we have up graded to a more expensive model. After approximately a year of use we have had to have it replaced under warranty. The same problem for each mattress. Deep depressions on both sides of the bed where my husband and I sleep. This causes sleepless nights, waking in the morning with severe backackes. I would not recommend a Simmons Beautyrest to anyone… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“We waited for years to purchase a new mattress. Our...”

Written on: 15/02/2008 by AnnaO (1 review written)

We waited for years to purchase a new mattress. Our money was spent raising and educating 5 children on an Army salary.
We had owned a Beautyrest mattress that was the best and lasted many years and was very comfortable so we gravitated toward buying another Beautyrest. It was a big mistake. The mattress is an inferior product. A $2800.00 plus delivery charges inferior product. It is sad, like so many other American Companies Beautyrest has ceased to be a name that Americans can depend on… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought a $2,399 + tax Simmons Beautyrest Superplush...”

Written on: 27/10/2006 by parrotluver (1 review written)

I bought a $2,399 + tax Simmons Beautyrest Superplush 200 Pillowtop on 7-06 and it started sagging badly after a little over a month, so I rotated it. Then the coils started hurting my hip so badly that by 3 months, I had to go buy a cheap airbed! If I only would have read the horrible reviews people wrote! Also no customer service and the inspectors always say the bed is okay! I wrote a big letter to the CEO of Simmons and as expected, no customer service. "Oh maybe you need a firmer bed" is… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib