Tomy Nintendogs Reviews

Tomy Nintendogs - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tomy Nintendogs

Tomy Nintendogs

“OMG These are the worst presents I have ever bought my...”

Written on: 27/12/2010

OMG These are the worst presents I have ever bought my children.

I bought 2 and both will be going back.

It says to take them off demo mode (demo only works by pressing the ear and limited actions for that) and 'pet' the dogs head and it will bark, lift a paw, wag tail, cry etc... What they really need is a very heavy blow to the back of the head to do anything at all.

Very disturbing to see 2 little girls beating a puppy for a reaction. Sometimes it takes me several thumps to make it… Read Full Review

Tomy Nintendogs

“I bought a large nintendog for my 5 year old daughter...”

Written on: 15/02/2010

I bought a large nintendog for my 5 year old daughter for christmas. The first one went wrong on Christmas day, with the batteries overheating. I had to sit it under the smoke alarm for the night! This has since been replaced by two more, both of which have gone wrong within 2 weeks, with them only working on the demo mode. In fact, I had a sobbing daughter last night,who cannot work out why her dog does not work again. The only good thing is that it is attractive and cuddly. Sadly,this makes… Read Full Review

Tomy Nintendogs

“I recently bought a Tomy Nintendog for my 2yr old...”

Written on: 29/05/2009 by andytaurus (2 reviews written)

I recently bought a Tomy Nintendog for my 2yr old grandaughter who absolutely idolises dogs. it very quickley became her best friend and she loves the noises they make when its ear is squeezed… Read Full Review

Tomy Nintendogs

“We won a Tomy Nintendog in a raffle, and I am glad it...”

Written on: 05/12/2006 by rlangle (1 review written)

We won a Tomy Nintendog in a raffle, and I am glad it only cost me £1, as £25 is a bit steep for a cuddly toy that barks and wags its tail… Read Full Review