Transformers Cybertron Leader - Optimus Prime Reviews

Transformers Cybertron Leader - Optimus Prime - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Transformers Cybertron Leader - Optimus Prime

Transformers Cybertron Leader - Optimus Prime

“I have been collecting Transformers on and off ever...”

Written on: 12/01/2009 by Duncan Styles (3 reviews written)

I have been collecting Transformers on and off ever since I was given one of the first toys nearly 25 years ago, I guess I haven't grown up. I got my Cybertron Optimus Prime from www.tfzone.co.uk more than a year back now for £39.99.

The Optimus figures from the previous series ( Armada and Energon ) were a bit of a let down, they looked good but had some big flaws. Hasbro worked wonders on this new figure with lots of great detail and features. There are 4 modes but one is a bit of a stretch… Read Full Review

Transformers Cybertron Leader - Optimus Prime

“I bought the Transformers Optimus Prime Leader for my...”

Written on: 04/01/2007 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

I bought the Transformers Optimus Prime Leader for my 8 year old son for Christmas, and he loves it so much he has hardly put it down. Optimus Prime has been on the market for many years. My eldest son, now nearly 25, always wanted him as a child but at the time money was too tight, as they were bigger and comparatively more expensive back then. Now that they are smaller and less expensive, they are in most people's price range as a Christmas gift for a child. I paid £29.99 in Argos. Optimus… Read Full Review