The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Ask a question now

“OK, I'll sum it up.”

Written on: 16/03/2008 by kev1926 (1 review written)

OK, I'll sum it up.

I have never played a Zelda game before (yes, I know that's hard to believe), so I bought this not knowing what to expect.

I can tell you that this quite simply is the greatest game I have ever played. The storyline - had me hooked - the gameplay - fantastic - the music - absolutely awesome - everything else - brilliant. For pure gameplay, this game is flawless to say the least. When you are going through the game after completing it, you walk around and find these little… Read Full Review

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

“The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is an excellent...”

Written on: 03/02/2008 by corran212 (23 reviews written)

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is an excellent game that is an absolute must for wanna be adventurers, you just cant deny the overall excellance of this game… Read Full Review

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

“A great game with easy to learn controls and beautiful...”

Written on: 13/07/2007 by boncoh (27 reviews written)

A great game with easy to learn controls and beautiful scenery, Twilight Princess stunning realism… Read Full Review

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

“Zelda Twilight Princess is an amazing game. I've...”

Written on: 03/04/2007 by Rabbit banger (15 reviews written)

Zelda Twilight Princess is an amazing game. I've compeleted it and I loved every bit. The wiimote and nunchuk controllers work in harmony to provide a game which is very addictive and you will be playing hours on end. I've always liked Zelda games but this has to be the best! I recommend this game fully 10/10. Also the aspect of Link changing into a wolf is a very nice touch… Read Full Review