Spongebob Squarepants Creature from the Krusty Krab Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Spongebob Squarepants Creature from the Krusty Krab

“I liked being Plankton running away from a giant...”

Written on: 25/01/2009 by jwestf (2 reviews written)

I liked being Plankton running away from a giant Krabby Patty.I also liked being Patrick on a rocket. Spongebob Squarepants Creature from the Krusty Krab The boring levels took too long. I recomend buying this game… Read Full Review

Spongebob Squarepants Creature from the Krusty Krab

“I recomend buying Spongebob Squarepants Creature from...”

Written on: 25/01/2009 by jwestf (2 reviews written)

I recomend buying Spongebob Squarepants Creature from the Krusty Krab. I liked being Plankton running away from a giant Krabby Patty.I also liked being Patrick on a rocket… Read Full Review