Krups FNF245 Orchestro Dialog Reviews

• Service & Support

Krups FNF245 Orchestro Dialog - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Krups FNF245 Orchestro Dialog

Krups FNF245 Orchestro Dialog

“I got a Krups FNF245 Orchestro Dialog and I just love...”

Written on: 20/10/2008 by abypozeilov (1 review written)

I got a Krups FNF245 Orchestro Dialog and I just love how it works. There is only good things about this coffee machine and no bad things. it is very easy to use and it looks very nice, i say you should buy one… Read Full Review

Krups FNF245 Orchestro Dialog

“After nearly 6 years of loyal service, my Krups...”

Written on: 01/07/2005 by monty21 (1 review written)

After nearly 6 years of loyal service, my Krups Orchestro has broken. The electrician tells me, Krups have gone out of business, so it can't be fixed, as he can't get the parts. It was a fabulous machine, and I will miss it very much. It will be replaced by a Delonghi Magnifica, and when that arrives I'll tell you all about it… Read Full Review

Krups FNF245 Orchestro Dialog

“I love this Krups FNF245 Orchestro Dialog coffee...”

Written on: 21/01/2005 by Diana Marchand (1 review written)

I love this Krups FNF245 Orchestro Dialog coffee maker. We had a basic Gaggia machine before, which was fine, but it's wonderful to have everything done automatically - beans are ground, tamped, coffee is dispensed, and grounds are dumped. The machine is then immediately ready to use again.
I am delighted and love using this machine. It's simple to use, with wonderful results. (review insists on a rating for everything I've put 9 for durability, but as I haven't had it long, that wasn't really… Read Full Review