Red Steel Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Red Steel - Ask a question now

Red Steel

“Overall, I think this is an AMAZING game. I dont...”

Written on: 11/05/2008

Overall, I think this is an AMAZING game. I dont understand what people are talking about when they give it low ratings. It has really fun action sequences, and great graphics which stunned me... I wasn't sure if i was playing a Wii or an Xbox for a second. The game also has a great story line, and fun levels, one of them is even a little creepy.

If you are a person that likes games because they are fun and not because every little detail is perfect this is a game for you… Read Full Review

Red Steel

“I personally would argue Red Steel is a sad excuse of...”

Written on: 03/02/2008 by corran212 (23 reviews written)

I personally would argue Red Steel is a sad excuse of a shoot em up, which has some good ideas but just are'nt implemented well enough to actually work… Read Full Review

Red Steel

“Good game, takes a while to start though. Also not a...”

Written on: 14/01/2008 by square234 (1 review written)

Good game, takes a while to start though. Also not a bad storyline therefore I recommend Red Steel for the Wii to anyone… Read Full Review

Red Steel

“I had Red Steel game for a week before I gave up and...”

Written on: 28/08/2007 by happydan (21 reviews written)

I had Red Steel game for a week before I gave up and traded it in for Twilight Princess. I wanted to like it, because the ideas within it were interesting. The idea of using the Wii remote to control your sword fighting seems so logical! Unfortunately, the execution far from lives up to my hopes. The sword fights are dull and unresponsive, the graphics are OK to rubbish and the game feels rushed and cash-in.

Admittedly, this was a launch title, so the genre has a long way to go on the Wii… Read Full Review