Vauxhall Corsa SXi a/c 1.4i 16v Reviews

• Reliability

Vauxhall Corsa SXi a/c 1.4i 16v - Ask a question now

“Goes Very Well”

Written on: 10/06/2012

I had a 2012 Corsa SXI 1.4 for a long weekend as a hire car. This had most of the extra, cruise control, trip computer, air con, radio controls on the steering wheel. When I picked it up it was supposidly full of petrol, but the gauge looked slight low to me. The range showing was 385 miles, which also also seemed low as I expected at least 400. When I filled it for returned it showed 515, I was right !. Not sure what the tank size is, but 500+ mile range sound good to me !. On the road it… Read Full Review

“Fast, small and brilliant value for money... All round...”

Written on: 07/10/2009

Fast, small and brilliant value for money... All round sporty car! Interior is well built, and the engine has pleanty of power for a 19 year old... The only downside is the back of the car needs a spoiler, because the roofline needs to continue on for a while. Cheap insurance... I love this car... I Havent had a problem with it so far... I would strongly recomend this car to anyone!… Read Full Review

“All round sporty car. Fast sporty and good to drive...”

Written on: 10/09/2008

All round sporty car. Fast sporty and good to drive lots of buttons alloy whels stands out all round car… Read Full Review