Callaway Heavenwood Reviews

Callaway Heavenwood - Ask a question now

Callaway Heavenwood

“I started out with long irons, then bought a variety...”

Written on: 19/11/2008

I started out with long irons, then bought a variety of cheaper fairway woods throughout my formative years. Now I've reached a reasonable standard I saw with immediate effect the difference a Callaway Heavenwood makes in comparison to a budget fairway wood. I think if you bought this club as a 'gap filler' for lack of practice or experience you won't see any difference. However if you're well attuned to your clubs the extra 20 yards, the easier swing, the predictability, even the sound, it all… Read Full Review

Callaway Heavenwood

“I can hit the ball around 200 mts thanks to the...”

Written on: 22/09/2008

I can hit the ball around 200 mts thanks to the heavenwood. i love the'ting'' that comes from the club no matter how hard you hit the ball… Read Full Review

Callaway Heavenwood

“A super club (4H). Most people could go around a...”

Written on: 20/05/2008 by jakpollard (1 review written)

A super club (4H). Most people could go around a course with just this club alone, or maybe with a sandwedge & putter, and produce a better score than with a bagfull of 14 clubs.

The 4H with a firm flex seems to be unobtainable in the UK!… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to jakpollard's Review

Written on: 30/07/2011

IS THAT A FACT - AS I TOO HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A HEAVENWOOD 4 WITH A FIRM SHAFT?
Thanks
DSS

Callaway Heavenwood

“I've always liked hitting woods off the fairway but...”

Written on: 19/12/2006 by Seaside (2 reviews written)

I've always liked hitting woods off the fairway but using my normal woods had mixed results so i decided to buy a fairway wood to see how i got on with it. I found the Callaway Heavenwood to be a joy to hit, it's quite light so i could get a lot of speed into the strike. I know club head velocity isn't the main thing but there's nothing i enjoy more than trying to hit the ball as hard as i can off the deck and creaming it. I haven't used any other fairway woods so i can't make to any… Read Full Review