Ping S58 Reviews

Ping S58 - Ask a question now

Ping S58

“Had my intial fitting at Ping - excellent service....”

Written on: 26/06/2008

Had my intial fitting at Ping - excellent service. Tried different angles and shafts.
Subsequently purchased at local American golf where service was good too.
I went for the super lite shafts - made a difference to me… Read Full Review

Ping S58

“Custom fit options and service from HQ at Gainsborough...”

Written on: 09/01/2008

Custom fit options and service from HQ at Gainsborough is second to none. Club heads nice and simple and get good flight and workability throughout set.

More playable than most other blades. Probably suitable for up to 8/9 hcp. When I'm playing well they're very good and if I'm not striking it great they offer forgiveness. Well worth a look… Read Full Review