AlphaRooms- Reviews - www.alpharooms.com

2108
AlphaRooms- www.alpharooms.com - Ask a question now

“Be wary!”

Written on: 22/10/2017 by Keely1954 (1 review written)

Booked flight and hotel for a last minute holiday to Salou for my family of 3. However the following morning I received an email saying Alpharooms were pleased to confirm my hotel and airport transfers but unfortunately could not confirm my flights due to availability. After a whole day of phone calls, several attempts to rebook the flights and a number of stressful conversations, I asked alpharooms to cancel my booking. It was at this point I was told I was unable to cancel as I had booked a… Read Full Review

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia

“Overbooking rooms and not telling us until 3 days...”

Written on: 11/10/2017 by hySmith342 (1 review written)

Overbooking rooms and not telling us until 3 days prior to arriving - not even offered a suitable replacement. Cost me an extra £200 to book same hotel room that they said was overbooked. A costly lesson learned......Stick with the reputable companies… Read Full Review

“Horrible!! NEVER AGAIN!!!”

Written on: 08/10/2017 by Evgeni (1 review written)

Horrible! I tried to book a room on alpharooms.com 5 times with 2 different cards and it kept saying that there was an issue and that I should try again. I called the customer service line and the rep told me that he can book the room for me and stated a price which was 100 Euros over the original price. He said that the pricing was dinamic and that the price that I attempted to book the room was not available. I told him that I understand and that I am refreshing the page in realtime and the… Read Full Review

Alpharooms's Response to Evgeni's Review

Hi,

We are really sorry to read your review. Please can we have your itinerary number so we can look into this for you and contact you directly.

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!”

Written on: 18/09/2017 by Jolie479 (1 review written)

Please do not waste your money on booking with alpharooms! I booked a hotel in Mexico and the total money was taken from my account soon afterwards. After I had an unscheduled layover and my transfer not showing up I thought it couldn't get any worse UNTIL I arrived at the hotel and was told that Alpharooms had cancelled my booking and taken my money. I would need to pay another 2 grand for another room. After hours trying to get it sorted with Alpharooms they eventually acknowledged their… Read Full Review

Hi Jolie479,

Alpharooms.com

“Avoid them at all cost”

Written on: 16/09/2017 by vjFernandez469 (1 review written)

Do not use them. I booked 4 days in malta then the following day I read the reviews and found out that the hotel is run down and not as advertised on their website with new photos so I asked for cancellation or change to another holiday as my holiday is still in Feb 2018 , they refused to cancel or change the location, it cost me 135 pounds to book it and alpharooms asked me to pay 125 pounds if I modify the booking. I will never use them. If you pay the initial one pound for booking, you are… Read Full Review

Alpharooms.com

“The worst customer experience ever”

Written on: 04/09/2017 by RSerrell (1 review written)

I booked a short break with this company, when came to pay the price changed. Contacted the company and they said I could book the hotel but at the inceased price but the could offer me a £5 discount - I refused. Went on my ipad, saw the holiday for the first price - booked and paid for this. Then the company contacted me and said that they had cancelled my booking but I could book it for a further increase in price. After numerous phone calls to the manager, we agreed a new price that… Read Full Review

Alpharooms's Response to RSerrell's Review

Hi RSerrell,

Rserrell's reply to Alpharooms's Comment

131050517514. I have finally received my travel voucher

Alpharooms's reply to Rserrell's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2017

Thank you, a member of the team will be calling you shortly.

Alpharooms.com

“Customer services - JOKE!!!!!!”

Written on: 30/08/2017 by 359Lawrence (1 review written)

After I had my flight cancelled, I thought it would be simple once I had rebooked with another airline to just amend my transfers and receive a refund as it was out of my hands. To cut a very long story short I spend I excess of over 12 hours actual time on telephone calls and emails to Alpharooms - mostly in India may I add. Customer services in this company is an absolute joke as the numerous advisors I spoke to in India - all could barely speak English let alone understand my issue! Each… Read Full Review

Hi,

We are really sorry to read your review. Please can we have your itinerary number so we can look into this for you and contact the supplier.

“Absolutely terrible company”

Written on: 11/08/2017 by travelreviewer21 (1 review written)

Never book with Alpha Rooms!! Book a flight, pay for it, and be told that they haven't booked with the airline because the flight price went up. Offer to refund amount paid to alpha rooms and for me to re-book my flight at the increased flight price!! Absolute Waste Of Time!!… Read Full Review

Alpharooms's Response to travelreviewer21's Review

Hi,

We are really sorry to read your review. Please can we have your itinerary number so we can look into this and contact you directly.

Alpharooms.com

“Not even away yet and worried.........”

Written on: 02/08/2017

After reading these reviews yesterday, I contacted the hotel i'm due to be staying in and they have told me there is no reservation at all under my name. We have already paid over £700 in deposits . Why would our rooms not be reserved?… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/08/2017

Alpharooms.com

“legal threats for money not owed”

Written on: 31/07/2017

Alpha rooms had rooms in hotel i wanted to stay at at a very good price. Tried to book and there was a problem with the web site. No booking shown and no confirmation received. Retried an hour later - booked fine. Noted I'd been charged twice. Called Alpha rooms - they acknowledged the issue and refunded my money for the ghost duplicate booking. So all ok _ recieved several calls and texts saying they had cancelled my booking about a month later - had to call to check I still had one booking -… Read Full Review

Hi,

We are really sorry to read about what happened here, please can we have your itinerary number so we can look into this further and contact you directly.

“Appalling”

Written on: 30/07/2017 by dgBanks119 (1 review written)

PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY...ABSOLUTELY APPALLING...PAY A FEW POUNDS EXTRA...IT'S WORTH IT… Read Full Review

Hi,

We are really sorry to read you feel this way, please can I have your itinerary number so we can contact you directly. .

Alpharooms.com

“Most disrespectful company ever”

Written on: 26/07/2017 by Rempie (1 review written)

I flew to ibiza san antoni. I booked my hotel through alpharooms back in May, when arriving at my hotel invisa es pla at 13:15, I was told i have booking for only 1 room when I had booked 2 rooms. The lady at the reception double checked everything and told me there was definitely booking for only 1 room, she contacted the travel agency which I was told alpharooms book the rooms through and they confirmed there was only booking for 1 room. So basically alpharooms didn't even book 2 rooms. After… Read Full Review

Alpharooms's Response to Rempie's Review

Hi Rempie,

We are really sorry to read what happened her, please can I have your itinerary number so we can look into this further.

Rempie's reply to Alpharooms's Comment

My itinerary number was 374311349191

Alpharooms's reply to Rempie's Comment

Hi Rempie,

Thank you for confirming, I will arrange a call to you.

Alpharooms.com

“NOT WHAT THEY USED TO BE”

Written on: 14/07/2017 by Rapunzel123 (1 review written)

Have been using alpha rooms to book holiday apartments for years. I go away at least 4 times a yr and often book holidays for friends and family. Every year I book for my husband and 4 friends to go to Portugal, same hotel usually same dates. Tried to book 5 rooms but could only book 3 and was directed to " group bookings " Put through to call centre in India where the agent proceeded to do one booking for three rooms and another for two. I could have done that myself !I subsequently find out… Read Full Review

Alpharooms's Response to Rapunzel123's Review

Hi Rapunzel,

Hi Janey,

Rapunzel123's reply to Alpharooms's Comment

My itinerary numbers are 310357193493 and 154378491613

Alpharooms's reply to Rapunzel123's Comment

Hi,

Thank you confirming, I will get this looked into.

Alpharooms.com

“OMG, I am very worried now that I see these reviews!”

Written on: 11/07/2017 by JaneySutty (1 review written)

Booked a holiday to take family on holiday for my 60th birthday in Nov/Dec. There will be 8 of us ranging from age 2 years old up to 88years old, so thought all inclusive should suit everyone. Initially booked through alpharooms.com on 4.6.2017, paying only £1 deposit (well £1.02 actually through paypal because I was having trouble getting my visa debit to work as we had recently moved house and I realised hadn't given my new address to the bank - hence card wouldn't work). There was… Read Full Review

Alpharooms's Response to JaneySutty's Review

Hi Janey,

Alpharooms.com

“Cancellation fee!!!! Terrible customer service ”

Written on: 03/07/2017 by Thompfio123 (1 review written)

Alpha rooms Reserved a room for £1 as a potential surprise holiday for October 2017 for my mums 70th birthday. Called alpha rooms 5 days after reserving to cancel as due to medical conditions she's now unable to fly. After 32 minutes on hold the advisor said I had to pay £60 that day to cancel. I completely agree to loosing the deposit but £60?? He called me again this morning and said it's now £90.00!!!! Seriously alpharooms? … Read Full Review

Alpharooms's Response to Thompfio123's Review

Hi Thompfio123,

We are sorry to read your review. Do you have a 12 digit itinerary number so we can investigate the issues raised and contact you directly?

Thompfio123's reply to Alpharooms's Comment

474218267368

Sharonrussell's Response to Thompfio123's Review

Written on: 22/08/2017

Same happen to me today. Phoned to cancel as my sister received news that she breast cancer and will be going throught treatment on the date we were going 24th June 2018. Charged me 90euro. Thought that if you were 84 days or over it was just depoist you losed. So annoyed. Wont be booking with them again.

“Terrible if you have a problem”

Written on: 29/06/2017 by Ashlee431 (1 review written)

Took 6 weeks of constant phone & email to get something sorted. Customer relations phone I think is based in India & all they do is fog you off. Alpha charged me extra for a landview room & the hotel even told Alpha that they don't charge extra for this type of room, but still Alpha insisted that they were right & still charge extra. I did eventually got a goodwill payment… Read Full Review

Hi Ashlee431

We are really sorry to read your review. Do you have a 12 digit itinerary number so we can investigate the issues raised and contact you directly?

Alpharooms.com

“Shocking .... did not book hotel ”

Written on: 06/06/2017 by mrDowling235 (1 review written)

alpharooms We have turned up on the 3/06/17 which is today at resort at 10pm to find that you have not booked this hotel for us and they have heard noting about the below reference details after you sending us confrontation its book when it's not but you have charge us for it and we have no where to stay and we are in the middle of no where and I have tried contacted you but your not excepting emails This is total out of order as we are stuck in Morocco How is this possible ? How can this… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/06/2017

Hi Mr Dowling,

We are extremely sorry to read your review. We have passed this to our Customer Support team who will investigate the issues raised and respond to you accordingly.

Alpharooms.com

“Do Not Use This Company!”

Written on: 03/06/2017 by DaliaConnolly (1 review written)

Do not be fooled by the £1 deposit scheme on Trivago when booking - it goes through a company called Alpha Rooms and they charge you £30 per person to cancel the booking - even on the same day. I reserved a booking for a pound and then clarified my holiday dates only to find that I'd have to cancel 3 hours later - losing a pound? no problem.... Not that easy, Alpha Rooms are charging me £30 per person on the booking to cancel within hours… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/06/2017

Hi,

We are sorry to read you are unhappy with the cancellation fee charged. Please can we have your details so we can arrange for you to be contacted directly.

Alpharooms

“Do not use this company!”

Written on: 21/05/2017

I booked a weekend away (flights & hotel). My hotel was not booked when I got there. Worse still, Alpharooms told the hotel I hadn't paid! I phoned Alpharooms to get it sorted and was told that I had to phone their supplier myself (who is in Brazil!). Due to the time difference it would be 6am on a Sunday morning in Brazil - and I was checking out!! I complained and asked to speak to a manager and only then the woman said she would phone their supplier - I was left on hold for 39 minutes. I… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/05/2017

Hi,

We are really sorry to read your review and for the service received. If we could please have your details we will arrange for a senior member of staff to look into the issues for you and contact you directly.

Queenie999's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2017

This is a truly dreadful company to deal with.

Welshman100's Comment

alpharooms

This is total out of order as we are stuck in Morocco
How is this possible ?
How can this happen ?
And looking at your review it's not the first time ... it's left us so upset and spoilt out holiday on the first night
Contact me asap on welshWoody@hotmail.com and you gave me details below
This is not exceptible
Thank you for using alpharooms.com

Booking Request - 874389155502
You're on your way!

Thanks for booking with Alpharooms!

You'll receive your booking reference within 24 hours or give us a call on 0114 251 5070 if you have any questions.

Booking Details

Arrival airport code: LGW
Arrival airport name: London Gatwick

Accommodation Details

Accommodation name: Sol House Taghazout Bay - Surf
Accommodation address: Station Touristique de Taghazout KM 19 Taghazout Morocco MA 80023
Check in: 03 June 2017
Room: House Room - Non Refundable
Number of guests: 2

Welshman100's Comment

alpharooms

We have turned up on the 3/06/17 which is today at resort at 10pm to find that you have not booked this hotel for us and they have heard noting about the below reference details after you sending us confirmation its book when it's not but you have charge us for it and we have no where to stay and we are in the middle of no where and I have tried contacted you but your not excepting emails
This is total out of order as we are stuck in Morocco
How is this possible ?
How can this happen ?
Contact me asap and you gave me details below
This is not exceptible

Booking Request -
You're on your way!

Thanks for booking with Alpharooms!

You'll receive your booking reference within 24 hours or give us a call on if you have any questions.

Booking Details

Number of nights: 5
Board: Bed & Breakfast
Room: House Room - Non Refundable
Number of guests: 2

“TERRIBLE DO NOT BOOK !!!! ”

Written on: 15/05/2017 by HelenSmith1976 (1 review written)

Booked a holiday and been trying to get someone to answer my query since first week of December , left over forty messages , sent over twenty emails and called 47 times and all I'm told is that they will speak to the hotel and call me back but they don't . I've read hundreds of reviews similar to mine and if I don't get a response from them in the next two days then I promise I will open a Facebook page about their terrible customer service . My son has over 24 million followers so word will… Read Full Review

Alpharooms's Response to HelenSmith1976's Review

Written on: 23/05/2017

Hi,

We are extremely sorry to read your review. Do you have an itinerary number so we can look into this for you?

Great Deals on Expedia