AlphaRooms- Reviews - www.alpharooms.com

2042
AlphaRooms- www.alpharooms.com - Ask a question now

“helpful friendly staff”

Written on: 27/07/2015

I rang for assistance in changing my booking. A Very helpful and friendly girl was able to assist me. She was very obliging and had all the knowledge I needed. She was able to tell me exactly what was wrong and she was very polite in my mistake!!!!!!… Read Full Review

“Multiple Room Booking”

Written on: 27/07/2015

It was so easy to book three rooms and I only needed to pay a £1 deposit… Read Full Review

“booking”

Written on: 27/07/2015

so easy to use site to book holidays always use this company find it is always competitive and good value for money… Read Full Review

“easy booking”

Written on: 27/07/2015 by valleyladh (1 review written)

used alpha rooms a few times...very easy to book,instant confirmation,great prices and you can pay in instalments… Read Full Review

Visit alpharooms.com

“Best prices on the web”

Written on: 27/07/2015 by Higg (1 review written)

So easy to book and prices were the cheapest for hotels with very low deposits… Read Full Review

“Easy to book”

Written on: 27/07/2015 by McCann243 (1 review written)

Great selection and detail, enabling us to make a good choice that suits our needs. I hope the hotel and our holiday is as good an experience as the booking of it… Read Full Review

Visit alpharooms.com

“The best site for booking hotels”

Written on: 27/07/2015 by Shuj1 (1 review written)

This is the third time I have used alpharooms now and they never disappoint. Always the cheapest deals online and with the option to pay as little as £1 and the balance 2 weeks prior to your holiday it's the best choice for booking your trip. The website is so easy to use and almost all hotels are available on this website. I have just put a deposit down for my New York and Miami hotel for next year and will certainly be using alpharooms again. Also if you have a question that you can't find… Read Full Review

Visit alpharooms.com

“Alpha rooms are very easy to deal with great value”

Written on: 27/07/2015 by marce4 (1 review written)

I found Alpha rooms very easy to deal with, very competitive and have a large amount of accommodation to choose from. I had to change a booking and the process was very easy no hassle and they made the refund back into my account within the 3 days. As I was very happy with the service I went on to book another holiday with them. I recommended them to a girl a work and she has just returned from a fab holiday was delighted with the whole process. To be honest I was a bit worried the first time… Read Full Review

“Bril”

Written on: 27/07/2015 by 414Ward (1 review written)

i have been using alphrooms over the past 5 years, I have had a great time at all the hotels I have stead at. When I had to contact them, they were very helpful… Read Full Review

Visit alpharooms.com

“Awfull company that have cost me money!”

Written on: 22/07/2015 by nevtown (1 review written)

Booked a hotel with this company a week ago and all seemed well as i received my accommodation vouchers and they took payment from my card. So off we went and booked all our excursions, visa's, car hire & transfers all with the address of the hotel booked with the lovely alpha rooms. I was then called today by a member of the customer service team who told me there had been and error with my booking and that i was no longer staying at my chosen hotel but instead 2 miles down the road in what… Read Full Review

Alpharooms's Response to nevtown's Review

Hi,

I am very sorry that you have experienced an error on your booking. Unfortunately there are occasions where technical errors may occur however I can assure you that this is not a common occurrence.

In this instance the contract which we entered into was on the basis of a technical fault. We have investigated this issue and following the advice and guidelines set by ABTA we feel that we have taken the best course of action.

In line with ABTA’s guidelines we offered a full refund of your booking or the hotel which had been booked. As this was a mistake we understand that this hotel was of a lesser standard however this is the hotel which had been paid for.

I sincerely apologise that you feel you did not receive our usual high level of customer service. I can assure you that we take your comments very seriously and they will be passed on to the relevant department.

“Lack of co-ordination”

Written on: 19/07/2015 by Cab51 (1 review written)

Our original choice of booking was overbooked and unavailable. We were offered an alternative hotel which we accepted, but we received no accommodation vouchers so we chased these up only to find that we had now been booked into a completely different hotel. Luckily we spotted this and got it rebooked. However when our original choice of hotel became available they would not rebook us into it as it was apparently too late to change it. When we returned from our holiday they have asked… Read Full Review

Alpharooms's Response to Cab51's Review

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you encountered. Your review has provided us with very valuable feedback and I will ensure this is forwarded to our user experience team.

“great customer service!”

Written on: 19/07/2015 by EfrainCarver (1 review written)

very quick and correct response to my holiday booking queries, really put me at ease when sometimes its hard feeling trust for a company that just seems to exist in the ether!… Read Full Review

Visit alpharooms.com

“DISAPPOINTED AT FALSE INFORMATION GIVEN. VERY MISLEADING.”

Written on: 18/07/2015 by mds1203 (2 reviews written)

I had the option of booking an ECONOMY or a STANDARD room at the El Greco Hotel in Heraklion for 1 night of 17/07/2015 due to a late arrival. I am familiar with this hotel as I have stayed there many times in the past. Therefore I know their ECONOMY rooms DO NOT have Air Conditioning. Therefore I BOOKED AND PAID for a STANDARD room, only to find out on arrival Alpharooms.com had booked me an ECONOMY room. On telephoning their helpline on a UK PAYG mobile, I was asked to wait while she fired up… Read Full Review

Alpharooms's Response to mds1203's Review

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm really sorry to hear that your room didn't have the facilities you were expecting. I have managed to locate your booking using the details you've provided and unfortunately the room type you selected and booked was Double / Twin Economy.

Mds1203's reply to Alpharooms's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2015

No that is not correct. Your information was misleading. I had the choice of an ECONOMY Room (Room only) or a STANDARD room (with breakfast). I selected the STANDARD room and you allocated me an economy room. I have stayed in the El Greco Hotel on numerous occasion and know the difference. The economy room has no air conditioning. I specifically selected the STANDARD room as Crete in July is very hot and air conditioning is a must. I am reporting this matter to trading standards. Had I wanted an ECONOMY room I could have booked this a lot cheaper via booking.com
IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE AN ALPHAROOMS SPECIAL RATE!!!

WARNING - Anyone booking a STANDARD room double check your voucher doesn't say economy as that is what they do and you are paying over the odds for a basic room with no air conditioning.

Alpharooms's reply to Mds1203's Comment

Hi mds1203,

I have double-checked this on our system and can confirm you selected a Double / Twin Economy on Bed & Breakfast board basis. This is the room type that was confirmed to you before you finalised and paid for your booking, and it is also shown on your booking confirmation email and on your accommodation voucher under 'Room'.

I can see you have replied to our Customer Relations team regarding this so they should be in touch shortly. I have passed on the comments you've left on here to them too.

Alfie
alpharooms.com

Mds1203's reply to Alpharooms's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2015

Alfie, I have a screen print of the options you advertise, and I know what I selected. I have stayed in the El Greco on numerous occasions, I KNOW the difference between a STANDARD room and an ECONOMY room. I booked the STANDARD because this has air conditioning. I would not pay £36 for an economy room. The room advertised was STANDARD ROOM (with breakfast) Alpharooms SPECIAL RATE. I could have booked an ECONOMY room elsewhere for cheaper than the £27 you advertise so WHY OH WHY would pay £36 for an ECONOMY room??????? I booked the STANDARD, you allocated the ECONOMY. OK I should have checked my voucher but as I had no printer, I probably didn't check it as thoroughly as I should have. However, the POINT IS "YOU" did advertise this as a STANDARD room and "YOU" did allocate me an ECONOMY room. I will continue with this grievance until the balance is refunded plus the cost of having to phone the UK from GREECE on a UK PAYG mobile, being asked by your staff to "hold on" while I "fire up" the laptop!

“I was sold a hotel that was closed”

Written on: 16/07/2015 by PiperMatthews200 (1 review written)

I booked a hotel with Alpharooms in Cyprus.I realised later that the hotel was closed and checked with Alpharooms who told me it was not. I checked on line and emailed the parent company of the hotel who agreed that the hotel will not be open in Feb 2016 when it was sold to me. I told Alpharooms and they would not believe me until I sent them the email from the parent company. Eventually I asked for my money back and unsubscribed from their website. I have used Alpharooms for over 10 years but… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/07/2015

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm so sorry to hear that your chosen hotel is closed during the time you wish to travel. We feature thousands of hotels on our website and do rely on our suppliers to inform of us of any hotel changes/closures etc. It sounds like in this instance we weren't aware, so thank you for contacting us and letting us know.

I do hope you've managed to find suitable accommodation elsewhere and have a nice break to look forward to.

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 23/06/2015 by A.Herbert (1 review written)

Just back from Portugal we stayed in the Luna Clube Brisamar apartments in Alvor.We got a great deal for 10 night all inclusive. I read some reviews regarding this resort and I have to say they were completely wrong.Luna Clube Brisamar is an excellent resort for kids, we had only one issue which was there were ants in our apartment when we arrived we went down to the local shopping centre Pinco Doc which was extremely cheap and 2 mins walk and bought some ant powder that night, after we put… Read Full Review

“customer service????”

Written on: 04/06/2015 by mlTucker140 (1 review written)

Booked with Alpharooms for honeymoon, hotel booked was cancelled week before departure, due to overbooking. Had to stay in alternative accommodation. Moved on to next hotel, when we checked in told us they didn't have a reservation, they had no booking for alpharooms. Hotel full so had to go to one that was substandard. Original hotel said we would have to pay again. Anyway two wasted days, taxi fairs and we are still trying to get alpharooms customer service to sort it out. Will never use or… Read Full Review

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm so sorry to read about the problems you encountered with your booking. Unfortunately without your itinerary reference number I can't look into this for you, but please be assured that if you have lodged a complaint with our Customer Relations team then they will do their very best to help. In line with ABTA code of conduct they endeavour to provide a response to any complaint against the Travel Provider within 28 days of receipt of your letter.

I sincerely hope we can satisfactorily resolve this for you.

“One word... TERRIBLE”

Written on: 13/04/2015 by AhmedOliver121 (1 review written)

Booked a holiday tried to cancel as found it cheaper by almost £50 it hadn't even been booked 48 hours. I was advised that I wouldn't have to pay a fee then I was charged £40 well not impressed sent emails and phoned up I don't think I was spoken to very nice and to add there was no gesture of good will I was willing to loose my £10 deposit but nope. Terrible don't use them I will be advising friends and family to avoid. Initially I was impressed and was planing to book up and coming 2… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/04/2015

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm so sorry to read about your dissatisfaction with our service. Unfortunately without your itinerary reference number I cannot look into this for you but I will make sure that your comments are passed on to the relevant team.

“Good”

Written on: 11/02/2015 by wdMcCall483 (1 review written)

The Days inn was very good for the price we would stop again… Read Full Review

Visit alpharooms.com

“Great price and easy booking with AlphaRooms”

Written on: 09/02/2015 by Beckett480 (1 review written)

Great booking experience with AlphaRooms and the best price for the specific hotel we wanted. I especially like having the option of paying a "deposit" and paying off the balance in instalments-wish more sites offered this! I will definitely check out your prices again in the future… Read Full Review

“A great experience!!”

Written on: 08/02/2015 by Daveoleary (1 review written)

This was our first time booking through alpharooms. We had never used an online service to book a holiday. The website was very easy to use. It had great reviews through both alpharooms and tripadvisor. There were great photos and descriptions of all properties. The search engine matched all our requirements.It was easy to see where each property located. We also were delighted with the fact that we only needed to pay a 10 Euro deposit and that we have a facility to pay off our holiday when it… Read Full Review

alpharooms.com