Estee Lauder More Than Mascara Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Estee Lauder More Than Mascara - Ask a question now

Estee Lauder More Than Mascara

“I highly recommend Estee Lauder More Than Mascara. It...”

Written on: 27/02/2008 by FATBOYSLIMSMOM (1 review written)

I highly recommend Estee Lauder More Than Mascara. It works great, stays moist for a long time, and it doesn't give a lot of under-eye smear… Read Full Review

Estee Lauder More Than Mascara

“What a great mascara. Great price and does not clump...”

Written on: 20/09/2007 by ozishez (2 reviews written)

What a great mascara. Great price and does not clump and feels so soft as if your not even wearing any mascara. I have bought and tried many mascaras and this one so far is the best… Read Full Review

Tania's Response to ozishez's Review

Written on: 21/09/2007

Hi, does this mascara make a dramatic difference to the length and thickness of the lashes as well as being quite natural? I've found it hard to get both.

Ozishez's Response to ozishez's Review

Written on: 21/09/2007

<br/>
<br/>Hello,
<br/>No this one doesn't make a huge difference in the length or thickness, I too have found it hard to find one for both. I recently bought the new Lancome Fatale mascara and it's suppose to lengthen and thicken but all that one did was make it look like I had big black falsers on, it was also quite clumpy and set rock hard so the lashes just felt weird all day.And the brush that you get with this one is a 3D plastic thing which is awful to use. But I have heard that the Lancome Hypnose mascara thickens and lengthens and I think it has a normal brush with it. I'm going to try this one next. But in saying all that, I really like this Estee Lauder More than Mascara, it just feels so nice and looks so natural.

Estee Lauder More Than Mascara

“Estee Lauder More than Mascara comes with the best...”

Written on: 22/10/2006 by Morganna (4 reviews written)

Estee Lauder More than Mascara comes with the best brush I have ever used and doesn't clump no matter how many coats You apply. The color is the richest velvety black ever. I have tried to see if others compare but I keep coming back to this one.

I just tried Clinque High Impact and noticed the 2 blacks side by side. Eastee Lauder's More Than Mascara is definitely darker and richer black.

The cheap mascaras do not compare, the colors look grey in comparison to this one.
I also do not like… Read Full Review