Taste of Home Magazine Reviews

From 1 review

Taste of Home Magazine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Taste of Home Magazine

Taste of Home Magazine

“Taste of Home magazines are wonderful, and they have...”

Written on: 18/10/2006 by urstandingonmytoes (4 reviews written)

Taste of Home magazines are wonderful, and they have made me a better cook. I buy all of them, but I love the 30 minute meal one the best, because I have kids, a husband and a career, and who has time to make a "Sunday" dinner every night of the week? Every recipe I've ever tried has turned out exactly as expected, and 99% of them my family has loved. I have one picky eater that accounts for the other 1% lol… Read Full Review

Greggo1954's Response to urstandingonmytoes's Review

Written on: 06/08/2007

Very much agree, I keep all my Taste of Home mags. Good value, great magazine - I am a subscriber.

Greggo1954's Response to urstandingonmytoes's Review

Written on: 06/08/2007

Taste of Home is now bi-monthly.