Taste of Home Magazine Reviews

Click here if this is your business
★★★★★
5 / 5
From 1 review
100% of users recommend this
Click here if this is your business
  • Value For Money

? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
Taste of Home Magazine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Taste of Home Magazine

Taste of Home Magazine

Refine your search

Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month.

  • Average Rating Over Time
  • Within the last month ***** (From 0 reviews)
  • Within the last 6 months *** (From 0 reviews)
  • Within the last 12 months * (From 0 reviews)

Latest Reviews

★★★★★

“Taste of Home magazines are wonderful, and they have...”

Written on: 18/10/2006 by urstandingonmytoes (4 reviews written)

Taste of Home magazines are wonderful, and they have made me a better cook. I buy all of them, but I love the 30 minute meal one the best, because I have kids, a husband and a career, and who has time to make a "Sunday" dinner every night of the week? Every recipe I've ever tried has turned out exactly as expected, and 99% of them my family has loved. I have one picky eater that accounts for the other 1% lol… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.

Greggo1954's Response to urstandingonmytoes's Review

Written on: 06/08/2007

Very much agree, I keep all my Taste of Home mags. Good value, great magazine - I am a subscriber.

Reply to this comment
If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.

Greggo1954's Response to urstandingonmytoes's Review

Written on: 06/08/2007

Taste of Home is now bi-monthly.

Reply to this comment
If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review Read 2 Comments
overview