Walther 3-9 X 40 IR Rifle Scope Reviews

Walther 3-9 X 40 IR Rifle Scope - Ask a question now

“this walther 3-9x40 IR scope is fantastic and i would...”

Written on: 05/01/2010

this walther 3-9x40 IR scope is fantastic and i would recomend it to anyone. I could read the number plate on an audi the other side of a large tesco car park at dusk (i could hardly tell there was a number plate on it). It is such value for money as you can pick one up for about £60 including mounts (i got mine from a shop at yarmouth). my mate brought a £40 chinese scope of ebay and it was rubbish compared to this, and it didnt have mounts and, he wished he had brought one of these even thou… Read Full Review

“Very good scope - my Walther 3-9 X 40 IR Rifle Scope...”

Written on: 12/05/2009

Very good scope - my Walther 3-9 X 40 IR Rifle Scope came with my Mauser Sniper rifle and i love it. You get what you orderd. Plus when i bought my gun at hobby tron i noticed that the prices are always slashed!… Read Full Review

“I bought this Walther 3-9 X 40 IR Rifle Scope from...”

Written on: 17/10/2006 by Erebus1197 (13 reviews written)

I bought this Walther 3-9 X 40 IR Rifle Scope from Uttings.com (see another of my reviews) as they recommended it (along with about 5 others) and it was in a sale, so I thought "go on then".

I received it after a couple of days and installed it on to my BSA Ultra (see another of my reviews) and zero'ed it in round a friends house or back garden to be more precise.

This scope is fantastic. I had a few teething problems with it to start with (it jumped out of zero after the first couple of… Read Full Review

Cognition's Response to Erebus1197's Review

Written on: 12/05/2007

Great review. Very easy reading, unlike some where you're presented with one long paragraph to trudge through. I've been looking to get one of these along with my Webley Longbow and you've persuaded me not to go with anything else.
<br/>
<br/>Happy shooting!

Johnny987's Response to Erebus1197's Review

Written on: 14/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because...i have got myself the3-9 x 44 night pro ,with 30/30 reticle,and wonder if it is going to be better than my mil -dot scope

Steve22Calibre's Response to Erebus1197's Review

Written on: 28/06/2008

Bought same scope recently on Fleabay (brand new) for 35 quid.<br/>Good robust bit of kit. Might have preferred a Mildot to the Duplex reticle but that's being picky. Supplied mounts don't have a stop pin so used them on another rifle that already has a scope-arrester block.<br/>Good clear optics with no nasty aberrations round the edges & holds focus at higher mag's even at shorter distances. Surprisingly good piece of kit for the money & could sensibly command a 50 or 60 quid pricetag.

Erebus1197's Response to Erebus1197's Review

Written on: 14/05/2007

Glad you liked my review. I always try to be as factual as possible without being 'nerdy' with it, if that makes sense.
<br/>
<br/>Let me know how you get on with it when you have it fitted, and happy hunting...