Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com Reviews

Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com

Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com

“Spectacular European Destinations!”

Written on: 12/06/2015 by Trujillo388 (1 review written)

An amazing trip to Europe with my husband from 16/ 05 2015 to 24/ 05 /2015 -the memories will be cherished forever!Our heartfelt thanks to the meticulous arrangements made by the team of make my trip and accentuated by proficient tour director Mr Shahrook whose expertise on European history, cuisine e.t.c augmented our pleasures manifolds.He is indeed an asset for the company. The expenses incurred for the trip is quite reasonable compared to the extensive services received. Excellent coach… Read Full Review

“Bad assistance”

Written on: 17/04/2015 by hzColeman64 (1 review written)

I talked with this lady on the chat. Her assistance was horrible. She doesn't use honorifics. The first impression only gave me the worst feeling about the company… Read Full Review

Dear hzColeman64

I would like to apologize for the rude treatment you experienced from one of our employees . The behavior of the person involved in no way reflects the standards to which we hold our employees. We will take the disciplinary action for the representative involved and assure every step is taken to ensure such instances are eliminated in future.

I appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention and hope that you will give us a chance to make it up to you. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to serving you in the future.

“Not customer friendly!”

Written on: 13/04/2015

I happened to book a flight ticket on my name by mistake instead of my sister's name, and when I requested for the name change, nobody could help me with that. We all do make mistakes. We cannot be penalized for Rs.2,000 for a mistake in the name(when the flight ticket itself cost Rs.3,000). There was no way they could help me other than cancelling the ticket and bearing the exorbitant cancellation charges!… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/04/2015

Dear Anonymous

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing.

Radhika1993's Comment

Written on: 14/04/2015

NF7901651079164 Was the booking ID. Yes kindly check on the same.

“not satisfied with MMT”

Written on: 01/04/2015

We had trip to jammu & kashmir from 21.03.2015 to 30.03.2015, trip was very nice, only few things went wrong, our trip adviser did not respond while we had problem, I did not expect this from MMT, The adviser should always respond during the whole trip. The whole trip was good but in srinagar given to us was not to according to the commitments, Even after complaining with in an half-hour of check in there was no steps taken, our all three nights at hotel provided was very horrible, i request… Read Full Review

“It is a zoo”

Written on: 06/03/2015 by JulioWood (1 review written)

Booked my flight tickets thru the site, but wanted to make a change within 24 hrs. I could not get anyone on the line easily. After I got someone, he was rude as if I was doing him a favor. Then he put me on hold for 20 min and I had to drop off. Called again, another person on the line who said that it was not his desk and connected to someone who also said it was not his desk. Will never book my flights on Indian travel sites. Had the same problem at Yatra.com as well. Good luck with these… Read Full Review

“Horrible service ”

Written on: 17/02/2015 by Carpenterin36 (1 review written)

Issues had as fallow Flight got cancelled no communication was given. I as was traveling from abroad I have to face many problems. Refund- it's been 15 days now and I am still waiting for refund money I have given all the necessary document at delhi airport to make my trip office which I was asked to get from Airindia counter. At least called customer service 15-20 times every time different answers and different things been asked to do so. never clear response was given when will get… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/03/2015

Dear Carpenterin36

Apologize any inconvenience to you while dealing with us. We have reason to believe your concern has been resolved as this concern of your appears to be more than 30 days old.

If just in case your issue still stands unresolved then please let us know for further action.

Warm regards

“worst customer service.”

Written on: 12/01/2015 by AriMcNeill376 (1 review written)

This company is trying to make money, but not understinding the traveler needs. I have severe viral fever and cold. I asked for reschedule for 30 days. I paid $450, when I booked the tickets 4 months ago. I was told that I need to pay $275 reschedule penalty and they are asking for 800 for flight ticket. So that means I have to pay $625 from my pocket to rechedule. I asked them to cancellation and I was told that $575 is penantly for cancellation. I verified some other travel agencies and I… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/01/2015

Dear AriMcNeill376

Kame's Comment

Written on: 13/01/2015

Booking ID: UN230169724148

“Horrible service”

Written on: 08/01/2015 by ashishchugh24 (2 reviews written)

I wish to give them zero stars. Worst service ever and very unprofessional. They have no idea what they doing. Expect errors like cancelled ticket automatically, wrong flight information etc. You will never get refund or on a customer call representative after you pay.I doubt their security leakage too. Never go for this even if you land up buying expensive tickets… Read Full Review

“Do NOT deal with them or pay any money”

Written on: 31/12/2014 by KhalidTeama (1 review written)

Here is my personal experience with this fraudulent agency: I went on their website to book and reserve an flight from Kuwait to Cebu on the 25th of December 2014, up to this day, I received jack. Nothing. Their website said that you should receive the ticket within 4 hours from payment, however, over a week has passed and nothing happened. Consequences? According to the travel agents, the booking has already been cancelled now since the ticket hasn't been issued in time, I missed my visa… Read Full Review

“bad service making trip bad ”

Written on: 23/12/2014 by MilagrosMedina (1 review written)

i book my tour with make my trip I pay 128000 for my malayasia and bali package but when reach malayasia I was told that my name is not in list and was left on airport crying but nobody help me so making my trip bad I was cheated my make my trip… Read Full Review

“absolutely incompetent company, run!”

Written on: 19/10/2014 by Gisselle436 (1 review written)

This is the worst experience i have had in 18 years of travel. all i asked for was a change in my ticket 8 phone calls, 5 emails, even a visit to the local office. they failed to make it, i had to endure a longer trip with more wait time and had to collect my baggage twice!! always look on the airline webpage, it's much better customer service. i cannot believe how inept, inefficient and downright stupid the reps were. i had to explain the same thing over and over and they still failed to get… Read Full Review

“Makemytrip.com did not pay my refund”

Written on: 26/09/2014 by vinay_srt (1 review written)

I have booked a hotel in Pahalgam(Kashmir) with my Booking ID NH210616593218 for check in 25th oct 2014 for 2 nights. But due to heavy flood in Kashmir. I was forced to cancel my trip. But makemytrip.com denied to give me refund, although they knew that the situation is not going to get improved till 25th oct. Where as all my other booking for hotels in kashmir which were booked on agoda.com gave me 100% refund for the same dates and with the same reason. I will suggest that never ever book… Read Full Review

“its your holiday, dont ruin it with MMT”

Written on: 08/09/2014 by Kenziey398 (1 review written)

had a kuala lumpur/malaysia package thru MMT for 12 passengers. dont wanna write long stories, just wanna say its your money and don't waste it on MMT!… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/09/2014

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“Pathetic website ever i seen ”

Written on: 03/08/2014 by paaras20 (1 review written)

they cancelled my ticket without informing me and customer care agent are replying like the are boos and they are giving ticket free of cost mt advice dont book ticket from make my trip i insur my near and dear never takes from make my trip. Regards, Paras… Read Full Review

Makemytrip's Response to paaras20's Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“i would like to say here this is such a good company i...”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by EileenKennedy (1 review written)

it is a very valuable for me they gave me 5* hotel in a good price i will book always from you specially thanks to khushdeep… Read Full Review

“BE WARNED!!”

Written on: 15/07/2014

I will advise anyone booking flights on make my trip to confirm with the parent airline whether the flight you are booking actually exists or not.My first international trip from India to Bali was completely ruined thanks to make my trip. I booked tickets from India to Singapore and from Singapore to Bali 3 months in advance. The flight from Singapore to Bali was in Tiger Mandala airways.The airways went out of business about a month before our trip and the website failed to inform us about the… Read Full Review

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“Unresponsive, horrible customer service”

Written on: 07/07/2014

Here is an account of my experience with make my trip. Travellers to India beware of booking with them. You are on your own with this poorly run agency. Below is a copy of a letter I wrote them. Their short response was they closed my file. They do not respond to calls or letters. They wear you out by bouncing you around different people. Beware of these This e-mail provides documentation following many phone telephone calls concerning various problems with our trip to India. I would like to… Read Full Review

Mangala's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2014

My numerous efforts contacting and chasing you guys around, my photos, detailed emails did not get any results. Your customer revive is non existent and inept. Go through your complaint files and find the email above. I would not be surprised if you have hundreds of complaints making this impossible to do!!!

The Tourist Ministry should conduct an impartial investigation and maybe even shut you down!

“holiday package from MakeMyTrip...never again”

Written on: 03/07/2014

We booked a package tour of Himachal for our family - only because we were too busy to research ourselves. Overall a poor experience, will not do it again. MakeMyTrip is OK for individual flight bookings but would not recommend for holiday packages. We got a custom package and an innova to travel everywhere (paid a large sum extra for that). Delhi hotel was barely comfortable and in a very crowded and dirty area in Karol Bagh. We had to walk some distance to another bldg for breakfast. Shimla… Read Full Review

“TURKEY DELIGHT-BAD EXPERIENCE”

Written on: 22/06/2014

MY EXPERIENCE WITH MAKE MY TRIP STARTED AFTER I PAID FULL BOOKING AMOUNT ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE FOR TOUR TO TURKEY 6N/7D (ANTALYA/CAPPASODIA/ISTANBUL).TICKETS/VOUCHERS WERE GIVEN ONE DAY BEFORE THE FLIGHT DATE THAT TOO AFTER NO OF CALLS AND ONLINE COMPLAINTS.NOT ONLY THIS THE ITENIERY PROVIDED WAS SO BAD WHICH CANNOT BE IMAGINED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.THERE WAS NO RESTING EXCEPT TRAVELLING WHOLE DAY ALTHOUGH IN ITENIERY ONE FIND AND IS ASSURED PLENTY OF TIME FOR REST AND RECREATION.ITENIERY GIVEN… Read Full Review

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“Worst Horrifying Experience-Never trust them- ”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by Jonathony42 (1 review written)

I booked my return ticket from Calgary, Canada to Hyderabad,India. while returning back from India, I had to cancel my trip due to medical emergency at Airport & Makemytrip officials left me all dry. They would not cooperate & would keep my call on hold for mroe then 40 minutes it happened several times . After seeing the Hospital/Emergency records, British Airways was sympathetic & has offered to release a free ticket but Makemytrip would give me that ticket for $1800 (BA can only pass it to… Read Full Review