Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com Reviews

229

Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com

Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com

“NEVER BOOK THROUGH MAKE MY TRIP - WORST SERVICE ”

Written on: 13/09/2016 by Hamptonrf68 (1 review written)

NEVER EVER BOOK THROUGH MAKE MY TRIP -ALL THUGS - Will talk to you sweetly till you make a advance payment and once you are stuck with them. They will not reply and heed to your call. This is my experience before my trip and believe me all my excitement of my first trip is just boomed thanks to MMT please beware OF THEIR STAFF DO NOT BELIVE ANYTHING THAT THEY SAY ALL HOLDS GOOD TILL YOUR ADVANCE THEY are experts in gaining your trust first and breaking it later - beware of packages book on your… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/09/2016

Dear Hamptonrf68

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing.

- Mobile no.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“MINUS 100.Worst and pathetic customer service ”

Written on: 06/06/2016 by 89shrinath (1 review written)

Worst service ever. The international flight prices offered are high and the representative are bold enough to fight and challenge you over prices. The representatives are very rude,have no manners what so ever. … Read Full Review

Makemytrip's Response to 89shrinath's Review

Written on: 13/06/2016

Dear 89shrinath

89Shrinath's reply to Makemytrip's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2016

MakeMyTrip Booking ID - UN2304515291172

pl note experience then was bad, still tried to book international flight last month...but got same arrogant response. Deal offered was cheap compared to others but all representatives were very bad, hence bought from other at higher price.

“ABSOLUTE CHEATS”

Written on: 29/05/2016 by suranjana_gupta (1 review written)

I had purchased a flight ticket from MakeMyTrip in the month of January. On the date of the flight, the airline cancelled and issued me with the appropriate documentation which clearly stated that I was eligible for a 100% refund since THE AIRLINE cancelled. However, when communicated with MakeMyTrip, they refunded a meagre amount of Rs. 319 and TILL DATE HAVE NOT PROCESSED THE REMAINING AMOUNT. It has been 5 months now. Their customer care "executives" are a bunch of oafs. I don't know how… Read Full Review

Makemytrip's Response to suranjana_gupta's Review

Written on: 08/06/2016

Hi,

Greetings from Make My Trip!!

Based on our previous response, we would like to highlight the terms & conditions of Deal code MMT2016 which you have used at the time of booking where we have mentioned that if Cardholder cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will refund the purchase price after deducting the cashback amount and overall offer benefit value and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty as same was displayed on our website during this promotion.

Now as a special case where airlines has cancelled you booking due to schedule change, hence we have refunded the balance amount as per below mentioned bifurcation:

Total booking amount – INR 2594/-
PNR cost – INR 2344/-

Non Refundable convenience fee – INR 250/- (Deducted from MMT side).
Cash back processed – INR 2016/- out of which INR 169/- has been used on NF2202368377552 & INR 146/- has been used on NF2201961229899.

Hence after deducting INR 169/- + INR 146/- + INR 250/- we have refunded you an overall amount i.e. INR 2029/-

INR 319 has been refunded on 10th Feb and INR 1710/- has been refunded on 30th May.

Wallet account usage

Do acknowledge this email by reverting to it so that we can close this concern at our end.

We thank you for contacting us. Assuring you best of our services.

Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance in future.

Suranjana_Gupta's reply to Makemytrip's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2016

The issue has been resolved, all thanks to Mr. Prithvi Kumar.

“Inhuman Attitude towards customer met with accident”

Written on: 22/03/2016 by akgarg2211 (1 review written)

Feeling really disappointed and upset on how MakemyTrip deals with their customers in case of mishappening / road accidents while on trip. Yes, I am talking about accident that occurred in Mysore on 27th Dec 2015, where my son, daughter-in-law and my grand-daughter came into death trap. This is regarding Booking Id: IN1508B4S659221 in the name of Puneet Garg done for Bangalore-Mysore-Ooty from 25th Dec to 30th Dec where city transfers were made through taxi. However on 27th Dec 2015, due to… Read Full Review

Makemytrip's Response to akgarg2211's Review

Written on: 11/05/2016

Dear anonymous

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your complaint, we have found that our Management team was handling this case and have closed this by processing the applicable refund. We thank you for contacting us.

“Loot!!!”

Written on: 09/03/2016

In the name of package we were looted in our Malaysian package. Visits to the places are in group which are cheaper compared to taking people in private vehicles hence based on that the traveling was suppose to be cheaper. The travel agent present in the area were unknown about the local facilities provided around the hotel. They are not proactive and do not provide valuable suggestions. Travel agents do not provide the break up of the whole package as to where and when how much money we have… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/03/2016

Dear Loot

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“worst and cheting experience with make my trip”

Written on: 11/02/2016

We booked 5 days package for Kerala through Make My Trip. The hotel given to us in Munnar was not a 3 star property when it was promised. We arrive to Thekkady on 3rd day after a long and hectic journey of 5 hours and go for some lake boating in periyar where we understand that the ticket counter is already closed. With a family of 6 people and 1 infant we have to travel 5 hours daily in a cab so half of our time goes in cab. . What else should we do then. The national park in munnar was… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/03/2016

Poojappandit's Comment

Written on: 14/03/2016

IN1601B8S049053. Thats the one for you. But Undoubtedly you are not going to resolve this. Look at your response time guys

“Totally cheated by makemytrip...”

Written on: 15/10/2015 by Viccuindis (1 review written)

Booked a hotel in Pondicherry for Rs.3600 from makemytrip. But found out from the hotel reception that the tariff is only 1500 and at maximum 2000 during peak seasons. The room is only worth that. It is just an 80sqft cubicle with a double bed and AC plus a small 20sqft toilet. That room is totally worth less than 1500. And that is the tariff as accepted by the reception guy. He was also wondering why makemytrip took 3600 from me. Now iam feeling cheated by makemytrip. If the hotel is charging… Read Full Review

Makemytrip's Response to Viccuindis's Review

Written on: 16/10/2015

Dear Viccuindis

Viccuindis's reply to Makemytrip's Comment

Written on: 16/10/2015

Makemytrip booking id is NH2106010025262
This is an open forum. I can share my email id in pvt if you want. Otherwise you can look up my booking id.

Thanks for the fast reply. I may have given some very strong comments in my review. I have no intentions of damaging your reputation. But please clarify to me how this happened.

Viccuindis's reply to Viccuindis's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2015

Now again no response.. Where are you hiding makemytrip? Come out and answer me.. Iam sure you have found out how i have been wronged... That's y you would never come out and face it now, will you?

Viccuindis's reply to Makemytrip's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2015

“Nightmare with MakeMyTrip - stay away”

Written on: 15/09/2015

I had booked a round trip ticket from USA - India – USA on 09/14/2015. Make My Trip customer service played tricks during booking. I have seen a price online, while getting ready to book, received a call from Make My Trip customer service stating he is going to help to complete the booking with a best price. I said OK, then he took few minutes and said he is searching for the flight from his side and came up with a price higher than what I was supposed to pay online. Then he went on saying… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/09/2015

Pan_Sel's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2015

Service request reference number - 150915-009199

Also, I suggest to read GUIDANCE ON THE 24-HOUR RESERVATION REQUIREMENT NOTICE before responding.

“Very bad experience!”

Written on: 10/09/2015

I have had the worst experience with make my trip. We had booked a holiday to bali and our agent was absolutely unprofessional! She didn't even give us the local number which we were supposed to use once we reach Bali which landed us in a huge trouble when we reached Bali. And each time she was sending us the details via mail she used to mention the wrong names. Very bad customer service by makr my trip and I would never suggest make my trip again to any one I know!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/09/2015

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“Horrible experience travelling to Shimla!”

Written on: 03/09/2015

A maharaja room was booked at Hotel Siddarth, Ram Bazar, Shimla through MakeMyTrip site, at a cost of Rs. 9805 after discount, for 3 nights (14/06/15 to 16/06/15). The specifications selected in the site was 4 adults in a single room. On arrival at the hotel, which doesn’t even have proper access by road, we realized that this is actually a double bed-room where in two extra people would be accommodated on make-shift arrangement. MakeMyTrip does not offer any refund on cancellation of rooms… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/09/2015

Dear Sir / Madam,

Shruthibs123's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2015

The booking ID was NH210618244716. Your people have already closed the matter saying they tried their best. Now its my turn to try my best to ensure as many people as possible know about this and think twice before using your service.

“package booked with Makemytrip”

Written on: 15/08/2015 by gauravagarwal07 (1 review written)

Make my trip is a company where no one should book their holidays, they will make you pay whole of your money and then they will forget about you. If anything misses in your booked package they will not going to listen to you as they already got their money. I have called them many a times but they havent replied me back. Bad service and bad experience. I will rate 0 out of 5… Read Full Review

Makemytrip's Response to gauravagarwal07's Review

Written on: 17/08/2015

Dear gauravagarwal07

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“package booked with Makemytrip”

Written on: 15/08/2015 by gvag07 (1 review written)

“Spectacular European Destinations!”

Written on: 12/06/2015 by Trujillo388 (1 review written)

An amazing trip to Europe with my husband from 16/ 05 2015 to 24/ 05 /2015 -the memories will be cherished forever!Our heartfelt thanks to the meticulous arrangements made by the team of make my trip and accentuated by proficient tour director Mr Shahrook whose expertise on European history, cuisine e.t.c augmented our pleasures manifolds.He is indeed an asset for the company. The expenses incurred for the trip is quite reasonable compared to the extensive services received. Excellent coach… Read Full Review

“Bad assistance”

Written on: 17/04/2015 by hzColeman64 (1 review written)

I talked with this lady on the chat. Her assistance was horrible. She doesn't use honorifics. The first impression only gave me the worst feeling about the company… Read Full Review

Dear hzColeman64

I would like to apologize for the rude treatment you experienced from one of our employees . The behavior of the person involved in no way reflects the standards to which we hold our employees. We will take the disciplinary action for the representative involved and assure every step is taken to ensure such instances are eliminated in future.

I appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention and hope that you will give us a chance to make it up to you. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to serving you in the future.

“Not customer friendly!”

Written on: 13/04/2015

I happened to book a flight ticket on my name by mistake instead of my sister's name, and when I requested for the name change, nobody could help me with that. We all do make mistakes. We cannot be penalized for Rs.2,000 for a mistake in the name(when the flight ticket itself cost Rs.3,000). There was no way they could help me other than cancelling the ticket and bearing the exorbitant cancellation charges!… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/04/2015

Radhika1993's Comment

Written on: 14/04/2015

NF7901651079164 Was the booking ID. Yes kindly check on the same.

“not satisfied with MMT”

Written on: 01/04/2015

We had trip to jammu & kashmir from 21.03.2015 to 30.03.2015, trip was very nice, only few things went wrong, our trip adviser did not respond while we had problem, I did not expect this from MMT, The adviser should always respond during the whole trip. The whole trip was good but in srinagar given to us was not to according to the commitments, Even after complaining with in an half-hour of check in there was no steps taken, our all three nights at hotel provided was very horrible, i request… Read Full Review

Dear Customer,

Dear Customer,

“It is a zoo”

Written on: 06/03/2015 by JulioWood (1 review written)

Booked my flight tickets thru the site, but wanted to make a change within 24 hrs. I could not get anyone on the line easily. After I got someone, he was rude as if I was doing him a favor. Then he put me on hold for 20 min and I had to drop off. Called again, another person on the line who said that it was not his desk and connected to someone who also said it was not his desk. Will never book my flights on Indian travel sites. Had the same problem at Yatra.com as well. Good luck with these… Read Full Review

“Horrible service ”

Written on: 17/02/2015 by Carpenterin36 (1 review written)

Issues had as fallow Flight got cancelled no communication was given. I as was traveling from abroad I have to face many problems. Refund- it's been 15 days now and I am still waiting for refund money I have given all the necessary document at delhi airport to make my trip office which I was asked to get from Airindia counter. At least called customer service 15-20 times every time different answers and different things been asked to do so. never clear response was given when will get… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/03/2015

Dear Carpenterin36

Apologize any inconvenience to you while dealing with us. We have reason to believe your concern has been resolved as this concern of your appears to be more than 30 days old.

If just in case your issue still stands unresolved then please let us know for further action.

Warm regards

“worst customer service.”

Written on: 12/01/2015 by AriMcNeill376 (1 review written)

This company is trying to make money, but not understinding the traveler needs. I have severe viral fever and cold. I asked for reschedule for 30 days. I paid $450, when I booked the tickets 4 months ago. I was told that I need to pay $275 reschedule penalty and they are asking for 800 for flight ticket. So that means I have to pay $625 from my pocket to rechedule. I asked them to cancellation and I was told that $575 is penantly for cancellation. I verified some other travel agencies and I… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/01/2015

Dear AriMcNeill376

Kame's Comment

Written on: 13/01/2015

Booking ID: UN230169724148

“Horrible service”

Written on: 08/01/2015 by ashishchugh24 (2 reviews written)

I wish to give them zero stars. Worst service ever and very unprofessional. They have no idea what they doing. Expect errors like cancelled ticket automatically, wrong flight information etc. You will never get refund or on a customer call representative after you pay.I doubt their security leakage too. Never go for this even if you land up buying expensive tickets… Read Full Review