Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com Reviews

Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com

Make My Trip, www.makemytrip.com

“its your holiday, dont ruin it with MMT”

Written on: 08/09/2014 by Kenziey398 (1 review written)

had a kuala lumpur/malaysia package thru MMT for 12 passengers. dont wanna write long stories, just wanna say its your money and don't waste it on MMT!… Read Full Review

“Pathetic website ever i seen ”

Written on: 03/08/2014 by paaras20 (1 review written)

they cancelled my ticket without informing me and customer care agent are replying like the are boos and they are giving ticket free of cost mt advice dont book ticket from make my trip i insur my near and dear never takes from make my trip. Regards, Paras… Read Full Review

Makemytrip's Response to paaras20's Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

Dear Customer,

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“i would like to say here this is such a good company i...”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by EileenKennedy (1 review written)

it is a very valuable for me they gave me 5* hotel in a good price i will book always from you specially thanks to khushdeep… Read Full Review

“BE WARNED!!”

Written on: 15/07/2014

I will advise anyone booking flights on make my trip to confirm with the parent airline whether the flight you are booking actually exists or not.My first international trip from India to Bali was completely ruined thanks to make my trip. I booked tickets from India to Singapore and from Singapore to Bali 3 months in advance. The flight from Singapore to Bali was in Tiger Mandala airways.The airways went out of business about a month before our trip and the website failed to inform us about the… Read Full Review

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“Unresponsive, horrible customer service”

Written on: 07/07/2014

Here is an account of my experience with make my trip. Travellers to India beware of booking with them. You are on your own with this poorly run agency. Below is a copy of a letter I wrote them. Their short response was they closed my file. They do not respond to calls or letters. They wear you out by bouncing you around different people. Beware of these This e-mail provides documentation following many phone telephone calls concerning various problems with our trip to India. I would like to… Read Full Review

Mangala's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2014

My numerous efforts contacting and chasing you guys around, my photos, detailed emails did not get any results. Your customer revive is non existent and inept. Go through your complaint files and find the email above. I would not be surprised if you have hundreds of complaints making this impossible to do!!!

The Tourist Ministry should conduct an impartial investigation and maybe even shut you down!

“holiday package from MakeMyTrip...never again”

Written on: 03/07/2014

We booked a package tour of Himachal for our family - only because we were too busy to research ourselves. Overall a poor experience, will not do it again. MakeMyTrip is OK for individual flight bookings but would not recommend for holiday packages. We got a custom package and an innova to travel everywhere (paid a large sum extra for that). Delhi hotel was barely comfortable and in a very crowded and dirty area in Karol Bagh. We had to walk some distance to another bldg for breakfast. Shimla… Read Full Review

“TURKEY DELIGHT-BAD EXPERIENCE”

Written on: 22/06/2014

MY EXPERIENCE WITH MAKE MY TRIP STARTED AFTER I PAID FULL BOOKING AMOUNT ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE FOR TOUR TO TURKEY 6N/7D (ANTALYA/CAPPASODIA/ISTANBUL).TICKETS/VOUCHERS WERE GIVEN ONE DAY BEFORE THE FLIGHT DATE THAT TOO AFTER NO OF CALLS AND ONLINE COMPLAINTS.NOT ONLY THIS THE ITENIERY PROVIDED WAS SO BAD WHICH CANNOT BE IMAGINED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.THERE WAS NO RESTING EXCEPT TRAVELLING WHOLE DAY ALTHOUGH IN ITENIERY ONE FIND AND IS ASSURED PLENTY OF TIME FOR REST AND RECREATION.ITENIERY GIVEN… Read Full Review

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“Worst Horrifying Experience-Never trust them- ”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by Jonathony42 (1 review written)

I booked my return ticket from Calgary, Canada to Hyderabad,India. while returning back from India, I had to cancel my trip due to medical emergency at Airport & Makemytrip officials left me all dry. They would not cooperate & would keep my call on hold for mroe then 40 minutes it happened several times . After seeing the Hospital/Emergency records, British Airways was sympathetic & has offered to release a free ticket but Makemytrip would give me that ticket for $1800 (BA can only pass it to… Read Full Review

“Unable to issue the tickets after payment successful.”

Written on: 08/06/2014 by nagatushara (1 review written)

Past 48 hours i am working with different team members of Make My Trip India, Floor supervisor regarding issue of e-tickets to my family members. I have done a booking for my family members using make my trip India website. Paid the amount and it was processed from my Bank card. Unfortunately they did not issue the tickets. When i contacted them they said there is issue so could not able to issue the ticket. Then they issued ticket to one passenger. Again when i contacting them they said… Read Full Review

“Make My Trip Spoiled My Trip”

Written on: 27/05/2014 by gpBlevins443 (1 review written)

I had booked a holiday to Gangtok after a chat and a telephonic session with Mr. Vikash Kathait of Make My Trip (Noida Centre). I had categorically asked for two rooms or a suite for a family of 3 adults and 1 child (9yrs). But was given 1 room instead of rooms I was promised verbally that the hotel is in the main part of gangtok near the mall. - the Hotel was 3 kms away from the main part of the city I was also promised that the car will be with me throughout from 18th to 21st.- not true… Read Full Review

“Horrible customer service!!!makemytrip never use this...”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by mxStrickland229 (1 review written)

140411-052993 - ref id. I booked a hotel online when the website crashed and no booking ID was generated. It's been more than 2 weeks while they are still sitting with my money approx 11000 and i hve had no response from the team. I am tired of calling them and they have pathetic customer service. They have a faulty website as i was booking this from U.S. Where i have a fantastic broadband speed and connection, it should be their onus to call me not me chasing them!! I am hoping omeone from… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/04/2014

Greetings of the day,

In reference to your complaint, please note that we have initiated full refund for INR 10775.00 on 24-Apr-14 and same will be credited to your account as per your bank processing cycle. We thank you for contacting us.

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

“Worst Service Ever! ”

Written on: 22/04/2014 by nishanthika (1 review written)

Hello Friends, Please dont book the tickets using makemy trip.I have faced lot of problems.I was trying to book a round trip ticket from UK to india,As i faced some problems in the payment page the make my trip customer service contacted me and they told that they will help me with this.I mentioned clearly about my dates and location where i wanted to do so.Finally they sent me a link where i have to navigate from, it was a payment link which have scheduled the tickets.After i received the… Read Full Review

Makemytrip's Response to nishanthika's Review

Dear Customer,

We are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“review from my heart n mind for MMT”

Written on: 21/04/2014 by JackKendall256 (1 review written)

Never faced problem and have been a loyal customer of makemytrip till 21st of April 2014, but faced a ridiculous problem in last 1 hour, unable to cancel just 1 ticket which is so urgent and important for me... the most concern about this is.. they are not available on phone also, they do say 24/7 client service, was on hold for more than 30 mins on toll free number and more than 10 mins twice on landline number. I've never faced such problem through any service provider and hereby I promise… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/04/2014

Dear Nitin Wadhwani

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

“Hidden polciy of Make MY Trip”

Written on: 18/03/2014 by TomasMonahan (1 review written)

Hello all, Just like to inform you never ever purchase hotel + flight deals from makemytrip. It will be costly and you will not good deals like free breakfast etc.. Its better to take seprate deals. One more thing I have observed in Makemytrip is that while booking flight or any package (flight + hotel) they will increase price while you are transaction is taking place, thought it will ask you to confirm, but people generally accept as they have make their mind at that time and very few will… Read Full Review

“Goa trip (Belle Vista Wado - Enviro Green Resorts)”

Written on: 02/03/2014 by Rubim28 (1 review written)

I book online (Belle Vista Wado - Enviro Green Resorts) from make my trip and as per they mention all facilities are not available in this hotel like wifi. service, Gym, Restautrant&bar etc. (not a single facilities was not available as MMT shows information on their site). I want to write this on their site but i can't find any write review option their. Hotel is very far from the location. When i was in hotel i want to book a bike but manager told that he can't avail me bike i had book it by… Read Full Review

“Kashmir trip on feb 9th 2014”

Written on: 26/02/2014 by rajitha12 (1 review written)

We went for Kashmir trip and booked hotels ans Cab through makemytrip. We are not all satisfied with the arrangements they have done for us. They even changed the hotel for 2 days with out intimating. We have booked Dal view resort and we got sinkandar palace houseboat that too without room heater. We will never again book with make my tirp and the concerned persons will talk as if they have great favor in booking… Read Full Review

“COUNTRY CLUB INDIA”

Written on: 20/02/2014

I HAD GIFTED THIS HOLIDAYS AT KOVLAM TO MY DOUGHTER NAMRATA AND SON-IN-LOW YESH JAIN. PLEASE FIND ATTACHED THEIR FEEDBACK AND A FEW SNAP TAKEN DURING THE STAY. WE ENJOYED EVERY BIT OF OUR STAY AT COUNTRY CLUB KOVLAM. RIGHT FROM OUR ROOM WHICH WAS QUITE TASTEFULLY DONE, TO FACILITIES LIKE AYURVEDIC MASSAGE CENTRE , JACUZZI, SWIMMING POOL ETC. EVERYTHING WAS WELL MADE AND MANAGED. LOCATION OF THE FACILITY WAS SIMPLY AMAZING WITH THE AWESOME KOVLAM BEACH BEING JUST AT WALKING DISTANCE AWAY. WE… Read Full Review

“HORRIBLE HOTEL BEELA EXPRESS AT PATTAYA”

Written on: 05/02/2014

HORRIBLE BELLA EXPRESS AT PATTAYA. I HAVE BOOKED THAILAND HOLIDAY FROM MAKE MY TRIP, AND BOOKING ID : NL2081619939, THREE DAYS BACK I RETURNED BACK FROM THAILAND. my experience with the hotel BELLA EXPRESS at PATTAYA, is horrible, it is rated as 3 star by MAKE MY TRIP, but we really believe it is not fit to rate as even single star. rooms r very very small and they have accommodated 3 persons in a single room. the staff r very misbehaved and rude, especially a big fat arrogant… Read Full Review

“Horrible service”

Written on: 30/01/2014

They provide the WORST service.....we were travelling to Thailand.....they sent us details about our travel just 4 hours before....the minimum amount they told us to get converted into thai bhat was much more than minimum requirement for visa. When we reached Thailand, they sent us Pattaya with a driver who didn't knew english and he dropped us in wrong hotel.....after sitting there for 4 hours we came to know our actual hotel....so then we have to manage ourselves to go to that hotel. Then… Read Full Review

“Pre paid cab didn't show and Make my Trip didn't care!!”

Written on: 11/01/2014 by MartynE (1 review written)

My wife and I had pre-booked and paid for a cab with Ola cabs through Make My Trip (MMT) to take us from Mumbai airport to Pune on the 12 November 2013. After having been travelling for nearly 24 hours we arrived at the meeting point at Mumbai airport at exactly the time booked (06:30). We found no one waiting for us and we searched for several minutes. We were approached by a taxi supervisor who offered to make a phone call for us. We called the number of Ola Cabs that we had been given. We… Read Full Review