Porsche Cayenne Turbo S 4.5 Reviews

Porsche Cayenne Turbo S 4.5 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Porsche Cayenne Turbo S 4.5

Porsche Cayenne Turbo S 4.5
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S 4.5

“I have driven the 2005 Cayenne Turbo S and in short I...”

Written on: 17/04/2009 by kenL (1 review written)

I have driven the 2005 Cayenne Turbo S and in short I found it totally surprising and in short I am not a SUV man but this has changed my mind. Absolutely lost for words it is an engineering marvel. I have driven many vehicles both porsche, BMW, Ferrari and I have to say that this vehicle is sensational. I totally agree with the reviewers comments. I can't believe it handled as well as it did but the acceleration was breath taking. 10/10… Read Full Review

“I took out a Porsche Cayenne S as a loan car while...”

Written on: 16/10/2006 by pnadin (122 reviews written)

I took out a Porsche Cayenne S as a loan car while Porsche fixed my 911. I was so impressed I went out for a drive in a few different models. The Porsche Cayenne Turbo S 4.5 offers the ultimate in terms of power (520bhp) and also adds bigger brakes and revised suspension settings.

The car comes with 3 suspension settings and 3 ride height settings which are manually adjustable but also adjust automatically according to road speed. The 'air' suspension makes that car smooth and comfortable even… Read Full Review