Giorgio Armani Code Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Summary

Are you looking for Giorgio Armani Code reviews? At Review Centre you can compare aftershave reviews to find out which ones are most recommended by others. Making it easier to decide which aftershave to buy, especially if you're buying for a christmas gift or birthday present. If you could write an Armani Code review please do and help others choose the best mens fragrances.

Giorgio Armani Code - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Giorgio Armani Code

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Giorgio Armani Code

“This should be on top of the reviews list!”

Written on: 14/09/2012

Bought this a few years ago on the advice of the lady selling aftershaves in a shop, never changed from it since, always get comments on how great I smell when I wear it, currently waiting for the deodorant and shower gel to be delivered, will make it my everyday smell when the deodorant comes. It isn't cheap but quality never is, if you want a great smell and for women to comment on how great you smell every time you wear it, get this! You won't buy any different afterwards! … Read Full Review

Giorgio Armani Code

“By for the greatest scent for attracting girls. My ex...”

Written on: 04/03/2010

By for the greatest scent for attracting girls. My ex gave it to me and boy is she regreting it, as soon as we broke up this helped me back in the game. Its unique smell is one of class and seduction and I would advize to anyone… Read Full Review