Giorgio Armani Code Reviews

From 1 review
  • Strength of Scent

Summary

Are you looking for Giorgio Armani Code reviews? At Review Centre you can compare aftershave reviews to find out which ones are most recommended by others. Making it easier to decide which aftershave to buy, especially if you're buying for a christmas gift or birthday present. If you could write an Armani Code review please do and help others choose the best mens fragrances.

Giorgio Armani Code - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Giorgio Armani Code

Giorgio Armani Code

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Giorgio Armani Code

“I found Code to be very light indeed. So much so that...”

Written on: 14/02/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I found Code to be very light indeed. So much so that I could hardly smell it at all after just a couple of hours.
It is very pleasant and reminds me of summer nights when you can smell the citrus trees.
However, I do think that this is a day time perfume as I do not think that it is powerful enough for an evening out, unless maybe you were going to the Cinema.
Also I do recommend that you take your perfume out with you as you will need to re-apply quite frequently to be able to keep the scent… Read Full Review