Giorgio Armani Code Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Summary

Are you looking for Giorgio Armani Code reviews? At Review Centre you can compare aftershave reviews to find out which ones are most recommended by others. Making it easier to decide which aftershave to buy, especially if you're buying for a christmas gift or birthday present. If you could write an Armani Code review please do and help others choose the best mens fragrances.

Giorgio Armani Code - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Giorgio Armani Code

Giorgio Armani Code

“This should be on top of the reviews list!”

Written on: 14/09/2012

Bought this a few years ago on the advice of the lady selling aftershaves in a shop, never changed from it since, always get comments on how great I smell when I wear it, currently waiting for the deodorant and shower gel to be delivered, will make it my everyday smell when the deodorant comes. It isn't cheap but quality never is, if you want a great smell and for women to comment on how great you smell every time you wear it, get this! You won't buy any different afterwards! … Read Full Review

Giorgio Armani Code

“Good fragrance for any occasion”

Written on: 15/09/2011 by dynastywarrior (2 reviews written)

I bought this fragrance (box-set) for my husband, after running out of ideas of what his birthday present should be. I must say, that I'm glad I actually bought this perfume. I love the light, sweet, sexy and very seductive smell of Armani Code. It's not as strong as most of the other fragrances I tested, but at the same time it's not as cheap as most of the others either. Personally speaking, I think the price justifies everything about this fragrance, even though it's a bit… Read Full Review

Giorgio Armani Code

“By for the greatest scent for attracting girls. My ex...”

Written on: 04/03/2010

By for the greatest scent for attracting girls. My ex gave it to me and boy is she regreting it, as soon as we broke up this helped me back in the game. Its unique smell is one of class and seduction and I would advize to anyone… Read Full Review

Giorgio Armani Code

“I got the gift set of Giorgio Armani Code from an...”

Written on: 11/02/2009

I got the gift set of Giorgio Armani Code from an ex-girlfirend at Christmas. All I can say is the bottle still has about 95 ml of eau de toilette remaining out of 100ml and the shower gel is still completely un-opened. This isn't the first time this has happened to me - I get this every year with different family members - particularly the girls.

Although, as a general rule, girls claim to have superior knowledge in the department of fashion and beauty, I don't think they properly understand… Read Full Review

Giorgio Armani Code

“all in all i havnt tried Giorgio Armani Code as a...”

Written on: 28/01/2009 by The Boss91 (1 review written)

all in all i havnt tried Giorgio Armani Code as a chick magnet as i have just received it in the mail =). however id recommend this to a man who likes women a little on the wild side, a girl who loves a deep sensational kick of pure men's cologne. yet light enough for her to draw closer to you to actually experience a wild sensation. for men looking for his perfect girl however, sweet, downtown beautiful down to earth girl. Might i suggest Green Irish tweed, Hugo Boss Baldesserini or a simple… Read Full Review

Giorgio Armani Code

“This is a must have for night time fragrances. Time...”

Written on: 10/03/2008

This is a must have for night time fragrances. Time after time again - i get complements on Code. This baby has attracted so many women - and have them saving "You smell so good!" Must have! Its very nice and Women LOVE it… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Giorgio Armani Code

“Giorgio Armani Code aftershave has good casing and...”

Written on: 03/03/2008

Giorgio Armani Code aftershave has good casing and styling, but it isn't very strong, and it is too sweet… Read Full Review

Giorgio Armani Code

“I bought this aftershave for my husband as I liked it...”

Written on: 14/02/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I bought this aftershave for my husband as I liked it becasue it is very light and pleasant.
However the smell soon wears off as with the ladies 'Code' and so needs to be re-applied frequently which makes this aftershave quite expensive.
If everytime you used this aftershave, the scent lasted 8 hours then that would make it great value for money but with it wearing off so soon it isn't so much so.
Also where as I will take my bottle of 'Code' out in my handbag obviously my husband won't give… Read Full Review

Giorgio Armani Code

“I found Code to be very light indeed. So much so that...”

Written on: 14/02/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I found Code to be very light indeed. So much so that I could hardly smell it at all after just a couple of hours.
It is very pleasant and reminds me of summer nights when you can smell the citrus trees.
However, I do think that this is a day time perfume as I do not think that it is powerful enough for an evening out, unless maybe you were going to the Cinema.
Also I do recommend that you take your perfume out with you as you will need to re-apply quite frequently to be able to keep the scent… Read Full Review

Giorgio Armani Code

“Armani Code is nothing like you have ever before...”

Written on: 12/10/2006 by denimsmith90 (1 review written)

Armani Code is nothing like you have ever before smelt, it's by far the best Armani they have produced so far. The soft smell drives the ladies crazy. The first scent you get is a bit too strong but give it 30 minutes and then they will be eating out the palm of your hand.

At £35 pounds a throw, it's a bit on the steep side and it lasts for about 3 hours and then you need to re-apply.

If you want to experience a new king of aftershave, this is it… Read Full Review