Laughing Dog Total Nutrition Chicken Dinner Reviews

Laughing Dog Total Nutrition Chicken Dinner - Ask a question now

“Our Terrier puppy loves Laughing Dog and prefers it to...”

Written on: 14/04/2009

Our Terrier puppy loves Laughing Dog and prefers it to Purina Puppy food… Read Full Review

“This is the only baked complete food I could find. The...”

Written on: 02/01/2007 by rogerfapp (1 review written)

This is the only baked complete food I could find. The way other companies make their food has put me right off.

Laughing Dog Total Nutrition Chicken Dinner dog food has solved all of the problems I was having with my dog, especially wind and bad coat. It feeds really well. I find that my Old English Sheepdog takes his time eating it rather than making himself sick by wolfing it down. Bowls are always empty by the time for the next feed. Cheaper than other foods, which are not nearly as good… Read Full Review

“I changed from James Wellbeloved to Laughing Dog Total...”

Written on: 11/10/2006 by bobthedog1 (1 review written)

I changed from James Wellbeloved to Laughing Dog Total Nutrition Chicken Dinner and it's nice to find a natural product with no additives or preservatives which my dog really enjoys eating. He does not bolt the food and has no wind or upset stomach, which some of the foods I have used before, have caused… Read Full Review