Avon Super Full Mascara Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Avon Super Full Mascara - Ask a question now

Avon Super Full Mascara

“Goes on easy, NO CLUMPS!! Eyelashes dont stick...”

Written on: 29/12/2008

Goes on easy, NO CLUMPS!! Eyelashes dont stick together either This is the best mascara ever. I will never use another brand. I feel I have experienced no bad points with the Avon Super Full Mascara therefore I well recommend it to anyone… Read Full Review

Avon Super Full Mascara

“This is the absolute best mascara I have ever used -...”

Written on: 21/10/2006 by belleepoque2 (1 review written)

This is the absolute best mascara I have ever used - and I mean ever!! I have spent unheard of amounts of money on department store brands trying to get what this mascara does at a fraction of the cost! It is very economical - just $8.50 compared to over $15.00 for a cosmetic counter brand that did not work at all. And it isn't even that much since Avon almost always has it on sale. I got mine for $4.99!… Read Full Review